Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Transfer Window - Reality/Dream

Options
  • 06-12-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

ted%20dougal%20dreams%20reality.jpg

Guys,

I just thought I would get people's views on the January transfer window and play dreams vs reality Father Ted style.

For the reality part, by all means put more than one player in one position or none in another depending on what you think we need/what we can get.

In the dream space, just put a player in who you would love to see at the Lane - be as creative as you like..... but has to be a current player. (I'm sure we'd all love to see Jimmy Greaves back).

Reality

Defender - I think we're OK til Summer. Would like a new RB then.
    Midfielder - Eriksson (Ajax centre mid, we might get him now Ajax are out of the CL, he covered the most ground of any player in the group stages. So he's box to box.)
    Forward - Huntelaar (Might struggle to get him with us not being in the CL, but he's out of contract, so there's a chance.)

Dream

Defender - Kompany
    Midfielder - Iniesta
    Forward - Messi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

ted%20dougal%20dreams%20reality.jpg

Dream

Defender - Kompany
    Midfielder - Iniesta
    Forward - Messi

I'll have whatever your dreams are having :D

Reality
    Defender - don't think we'll sign anyone
    Midfield - mutiniho
    Forward - huntelaar

Dreams
    Defender - the king to come out of retirement
    Midfield - kaka

*edit*
    Forward - Leandro Damaio & Cavani & me

It's my dreams so I'll do what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

If the 2 lads come back to full fitness, we'll be ok at the back. Would love to get Moutinho as he is AVB's man, also have a sneaky feeling Levy has a deal done for Damiao ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Hatch99 wrote: »
    If the 2 lads come back to full fitness, we'll be ok at the back. Would love to get Moutinho as he is AVB's man, also have a sneaky feeling Levy has a deal done for Damiao ;)

Levy gets a fair bit of stick. If he pulls off Damiao I'll back him whatever anyone says ! Massive fan of the Brazilian.... Proper striker

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Emoran wrote: »
    Levy gets a fair bit of stick. If he pulls off Damiao I'll back him whatever anyone says ! Massive fan of the Brazilian.... Proper striker
    :D

Advertisement