Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue Dogs taught to Drive in NZ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Sure what's the point in me teaching my dog to drive if I have to shout out the instructions to him?!?! Imagine a cat went by the car or we were driving past the butchers?!? BREAK BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!! <BANG!!!> :p;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That's pretty bloody impressive. All those different commands all put together to drive a car? :eek: I know a few people who took longer. :D Ever see the Bonobo chimp driving the golf cart. No bother to him. Bit of a boy racer though, pedal to the floor like a boss. He didn't have gears to worry about mind you.
    tk123 wrote: »
    Sure what's the point in me teaching my dog to drive if I have to shout out the instructions to him?!?! Imagine a cat went by the car or we were driving past the butchers?!? BREAK BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!! <BANG!!!> :p;)
    Or if he ramraided a butchers...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

The black dog looks very like mine (though less so close up maybe more shnauzer like?).
    Very weird to watch ! I wonder where she would bring me if she could drive :D

Advertisement