Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here/or know somebody who does Java programming grinds?

Options
  • 06-12-2012 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Currently in first year of computing and struggling to get my head around java at the moment,
    I currently have a CA due in the next week that I can't get to grips with so I'm looking to start "lessons" or "sessions" with someone who has good experience with programming and good explaining it.

If all goes well I'd be interesting in doing it on a weekly basis, because as I said I'm struggling to get my head around it and its getting more and more advanced very quickly.

I am based in Dublin,
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Put up ads in the college, or see if your college has any support even better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Currently in first year of computing and struggling to get my head around java at the moment,
    I currently have a CA due in the next week that I can't get to grips with so I'm looking to start "lessons" or "sessions" with someone who has good experience with programming and good explaining it.

If all goes well I'd be interesting in doing it on a weekly basis, because as I said I'm struggling to get my head around it and its getting more and more advanced very quickly.

I am based in Dublin,
    Cheers.

Whats your CA on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LiamJDuffy

I teach java grinds in dublin. Text me if your interested. my number is 0877757212.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭meor

What's the going rate for Java grinds these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

I also do Java Grinds. I'm based in NCI and have a post on grinds in that forum also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement