Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 monthly saver account

Options
  • 06-12-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi ya!

I have the 365 monthly saver for last 5 months. When I checked this morning, all the savings I had in the account had been transferred into my current account and I have no idea why!! I didnt request it anyway!
    Seems very strange to me.... anyone have any idea why this could have happened??
    I haven't been able to ring the call centre yet as am working late!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Would you have cancelled your direct debit by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi caitrionaanne,

Pablo Sanchez is correct, cancelling the direct debit that pays into you 365 Monthly Saver could cause the account to be closed. Please contact Banking365 directly on 0818 365 365 a representative will be happy to look into it for you.

The phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to Midnight and from 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement