Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on return to college...

Options
  • 06-12-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

I found out today that I'm losing my job in the new year. I've been studying part time for the past year or so and hope to be finished in April and will hopefully have a level 6 advanced certificate in childcare.
    To be honest my education story is all over the place. I left school and studied early childhood studies. Loved the course but wasn't mad about college. Ended up dropping out after my first year. Been working since in the same job but really wanted to better myself so started the course part time. Thought my job was fairly safe... silly of me.
    Anyway I'm looking at all my options at the minute and part of me really wants to get back to college. This has come as a huge blow and I really want to make a change for the better.
    I have no idea where to go from here though. I've so many questions racing round my head about it! Can anyone recommend any websites or ideas on who I could speak to about this.

Advertisement