Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wahl Clipper blades

• 07-12-2012 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭

Hi not sure if anyone here can help but here goes.I am looking for a Wahl clipper guard 1.5mm(1/2 blade) .Where would be a good place to buy one.I have seen them online but they are around €6-€7 each.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Moving to facial hair and hats hopefully somebody here may be able to advise on a clipper guard

Any issues PM

Regards,
    D'Agger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Terrisales should sort you out. Price is hovering between 2 and 4 euro though. I last purchased replacement 'Blade 1' and 'Blade 2' for my Whal from the branch on Abbey Street (Dublin), more or less opposite the side entrance to the O'Connell Street (Dublin) Easons.

There's other branches that might be more convenient to you. See below.

http://www.terrisales.ie/store/content/7/Locations/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Amalgam wrote: »
    Terrisales should sort you out. Price is hovering between 2 and 4 euro though. I last purchased replacement 'Blade 1' and 'Blade 2' for my Whal from the branch on Abbey Street (Dublin), more or less opposite the side entrance to the O'Connell Street (Dublin) Easons.

There's other branches that might be more convenient to you. See below.

http://www.terrisales.ie/store/content/7/Locations/
    cheers I will check them out.I passed that area everyday for a few years never knew that shop was there

Advertisement