Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESTA - TYPO

Options
  • 07-12-2012 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Off to NYC on Thursday. I couldn't sleep so I decided to fill out that ESTA form. I'm half asleep so I typed "Brian" in as "Bian". Every other detail is correct. Will I get hassle over this? I checked their Q&A but couldnt find any reference to typo's re your name.

Cheers

Dutchy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Name is pretty much number 1 information which needs to be correct. So yes, it needs to be spelt correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Dutchy

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Name is pretty much number 1 information which needs to be correct. So yes, it needs to be spelt correctly.

Guessed as much. Typically the name field is the one section you can not edit. Looks like I'm going to have to do it again. Actually by doing it again would that cause problems too? With flight numbers and all ? Damn you insomnia

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Doing it again is no problem.

Advertisement