Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going it alone

• 07-12-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey guys

It's been on my mind a while. I'm finding it hard being back in the class room since college as I feel it can be a waste of time with some teachers and I am 20 almost 21.
    By the time I get home in the evenings, I'm exhausted. I've xmas exams coming up and I am ill-prepared due to my job taking all spare time. I will be giving the job up in January but still.

Just wondering, anyone do the LC alone and get 490-550?
    I have two new subjects.

Advice?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Confused93

I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear but my advice would be to stick it out if you can.
    I was going to do it alone too and register as an external student but now after being in school I'm so glad i didn't.
    Unless you're extremely motivated it would be really hard... if not for that but just to learn about your 2 new subjects.
    That's just my opinion tho.. It's down to you at the end of the day :D:D

There's only a few months left afterall and you will be so proud of yourself when you're done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pinkdiamond

Are you doing the leaving cert to get into college?

If you are, you need to get used to working and going to school. I know it's tough, but you'll be glad you did it when you get a job you love.

Advertisement