Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Nicknames.

Options
  • 07-12-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Normally i dont call them by nicknames,
    but lately whilst watching us play ( and playing FIFA 13 on PS3 ) ive been calling.

Dempsey = Demo.
    Bae = Benny.
    Friedel = Gramps.
    Kaboul = Kabs.
    Bale = Baler.

I know some are their nicknames, but what other names do you call the players?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Never really use nicknames, rather shortened versions of their actual names. Siggy, Verts, Benny, Ade etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I used to always call Bentley and Jenas the same name :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Never really noticed but I do actually call some of them nicknames! Mostly when playing against (and a majoroty of the time beating :)) my housemate in fifa!

Lloris i always just call Hugo (but with a silent h!)
    Dawson is just Daws
    Benny, as someone said above
    Kyle Runner
    Azza for Lennon
    Dembele is always the mooooose! Haha
    Ade
    Baler
    JD
    Clinton
    And Scotty P, of course most of these are just to annoy my housemate and to make me feel part of the squad coz im a bit sad like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Baler? thats terrible:D

The only 2 I use regularily are Daws and Benny. Although I have been known to call Defoe "Different Strokes"

In the past I always referered to Iversen as "The Log" I read it on a forum and thought it apt as in "We'd be better off with a log upfront"

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

I always found the spurs nickname for Robbie Keane "Shouty Pointy Bloke" to be very funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I have a few myself when things are going bad ,f****r,b****x, c***,a*****e.;)

Advertisement