Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming Soon: Pay to Mobile - Register Now

Options
  • 07-12-2012 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi all,

We're delighted to announce our new mobile service - Pay to Mobile. We're inviting all customers to register now. You can read all about it here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Graham

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

It’s amazing you were able to get a pop up about this new service when you log into banking 365 but you weren't able to get one for the new changes to free banking, or advising customers to contact there branch before the start of the quarter if they wanted to avail of one of the plans for bank charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Will you be able to transfer money via 'Pay to Mobile' to someone from 365online i.e. an internet browser or can it only be done from the mobile app?

I know I can receive, I'm asking if I can transfer to a friend from a PC or Mac browser. I have the mobile app installed on my iTouch so it's not that I can't use the mobile app, I'd just like to know if I can pay people from my desktop browser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi coylemj,

Thanks for posting.

It is not possible to transfer via Pay to Mobile through a browser.
    This can only be done through the Mobile App.

As you correctly mention, you do not need to have the Mobile App to receive Pay to Mobile payments.

More information on Pay to Mobile can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

when will Android be supported?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Skerries,

Thank for posting.

Android will be supported in 2013 but we haven't been given an exact date yet.
    We'll post on Boards when we have more information.

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement