Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

myLittleAdmin for SQL

Options
  • 07-12-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I am a new Blacknight customer and am in the process of trying to import tables from my old SQL server to the ones hosted by ye.

Now, I have been forced to create new tables as the MLA interface ye use doesn't allow me to import whole tables, just data. This is a bit of a pain, but I am working my way through it.

The issue I am having a problem with is I can't find the option to duplicate a table. I have some tables which have identical structure, like 17 of one, and I just want to copy the structure without having to manually create the table and all the fields. Can this be done via the interface? If not, can one of ye log in locally and do it? It's a bit mental to have an interface that lacks the basic ability to import and/or copy tables on a database server sure!

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement