Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia lumina 800 ?

Options
  • 07-12-2012 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Thinking get this phone, but not really sure about it. any good words about it ? would you recommend it ? or possible get something better in that price range ?? (under 200 euro)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Mar4ix wrote: »
    Thinking get this phone, but not really sure about it. any good words about it ? would you recommend it ? or possible get something better in that price range ?? (under 200 euro)

Thanks.

All the threads here, and even on bargain alerts suggest that its probably the best value around for that budget. Have a read through the threads for some more info, and post here if you have any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

As mentioned there are lots of threads about the phone. They are good value if you are not big into apps. I got one a few weeks ago but got rid of it within days. There were so many things in Android that I regularly use which I couldnt do with this phone. Nice polished interface though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

thanks for advices. is it possible watch movies on it? if am on long journey, for kid watch cartoons ? is it true, there no external memory , so you stuck with internal one ?

i had htc touch hd, used only couple months, there was windows 5 (or similar, cant remember now)., it was worst money spend in my life... in 2008 (it think) paid nearly 600 euro for it. , but it is so slow and cant really do things. just write off. .. thats was first and last my smatphone experiance, at the moment using nokia c3-01, not bad, but screent digitizer have to be changed once a year, but lately it start acting weird, so think to have a look for smartphone again, if they better these days.

Advertisement