Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lesson in Dublin 15

Options
  • 07-12-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I have purchased a guitar, it is always something have wanted to learn for a long time so finally going to now.....How much are lessons usually and more importantly where would one find a tutor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭annfield1978

Night classes normally include Guitar Lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭annfield1978

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I'd recommend the night class route as well - you're in with a group of other beginners so it's less daunting than the one-on-one lesons. Once you've got a start then do a set of ono-to-one lessons to really improve.
    I think you'd be paying about €30/hour or more for a private session. Depends on the tutor. Blanchardstown school of Music might be better able to give you prices. They're right beside Power city in Coolmine.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mydingaling

PM'd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gabriele

I am currently taking private lessons and paying 17 euro for 45 mins. PM me if you want the contact

• Advertisement
Advertisement