Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Phone Pay As You Go

Options
  • 07-12-2012 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

HiI was wondering if Meteor would allow you buy a pay as you go I phone and pay it off monthly or is that only with bill pay .It would be hard for me to get the much money in one lump sum but paying monthly wouldnt be a problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

if want buy such phone, wouldnt be better buy from apple.ie brand new, unlocked, sim free through VISA card, and give money back every month. I think it would be even cheaper, than buy through mobile operator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

That would be perfectSo they allow direct debit to be taken from your account monthly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

TheNap wrote: »
    That would be perfectSo they allow direct debit to be taken from your account monthly ?

You should contact your bank directly. At the end it is loan, so youll have to give money back with some interest. Ask your bank for VISA card. also if you have some money you may put money in VISA account, and buy new iphone, so you will borrow less money.

i dont know why, but iphone not my cup of tee, for some reason ... too expensive is first reason, had in my hands, for 20 minutes, never liked.

Advertisement