Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build Update 2012

• 07-12-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Thought id share my current build with you guys, I received My Silverstone TJ11 Today so started taking it apart straight away to make way for my water cooling system. Waiting on the rest of my parts so hopefully next month ill have the finished buid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

First off, TJ11 -you lucky bastard:D

the pictures don't do it justice- literally-bad quality, I can't make out a thing. What is the full system spec., and where did you get the TJ11?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I second that, this would be interesting but please use a better camera if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Asrock11

glynf wrote: »
    First off, TJ11 -you lucky bastard:D

the pictures don't do it justice- literally-bad quality, I can't make out a thing. What is the full system spec., and where did you get the TJ11?

Hi There, Appreciate the Interest, I cant do any better on the picture front for know as Im prob one of only a few with still an old Nokia phone,haha. However Ill take some snaps tomorrow with a camera. The spec is below. Hope you like!!

Case / Silverstone TJ11
    RAM/ 32GB Corsair dominator Platnium 2400mhz
    MOBO / Asrock Extreme 11
    OS BOOT DRIVE. Using the SAS controller on the board ill be connecting 8 hyper X 3k 120GB SSD in Raid -
    Storage / DW 2 x 2TB HDD
    PSU / Corsair AX1200i pLATNIUM
    Gpu/ EVGA, SLI - GTX 690S
    CPU / Intel I7 3970X.
    ____________________ For water coolin is another ball game all together/ but i will be water cooling, GPU. CPU/ RAM.

Thats it all guys, I know its complete overkilll but guess what I dont care. ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Asrock11

tuxy wrote: »
    I second that, this would be interesting but please use a better camera if you can.

Hi There, Appreciate the Interest, I cant do any better on the picture front for know as Im prob one of only a few with still an old Nokia phone,haha. However Ill take some snaps tomorrow with a camera. The spec is below. Hope you like!!

Case / Silverstone TJ11
    RAM/ 32GB Corsair dominator Platnium 2400mhz
    MOBO / Asrock Extreme 11
    OS BOOT DRIVE. Using the SAS controller on the board ill be connecting 8 hyper X 3k 120GB SSD in Raid -
    Storage / DW 2 x 2TB HDD
    PSU / Corsair AX1200i pLATNIUM
    Gpu/ EVGA, SLI - GTX 690S
    CPU / Intel I7 3970X.
    ____________________ For water coolin is another ball game all together/ but i will be water cooling, GPU. CPU/ RAM.

Thats it all guys, I know its complete overkilll but guess what I dont care. ha.

Advertisement