Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean up after your dog.

Options
  • 07-12-2012 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi,

I know this has been through the mill a number of times on here but I have to say the dog poo situation in Charlesland is a disgrace.

So much so, that going forward from today, If I see any dog mess left behind by their owner will have it returned in person by me and if they refuse to take it then ill simply follow them back to their premises and post it through their letter box..

Maybe that will stop the lazy good for nothing dirty bast*rds.....!

Rant over... Enjoy your weekend....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Hi,

I know this has been through the mill a number of times on here but I have to say the dog poo situation in Charlesland is a disgrace.

So much so, that going forward from today, If I see any dog mess left behind by their owner will have it returned in person by me and if they refuse to take it then ill simply follow them back to their premises and post it through their letter box..

Maybe that will stop the lazy good for nothing dirty bast*rds.....!

Rant over... Enjoy your weekend....

Cant wait for Bray People headline 'Fecalophile rile - man caught brown handed'.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Aeternitas

Running around with dogsh*t in your hands angrily trying to give it to people.

Good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

You have to love the ones who let the dog trail behind them while they pretend to be distracted by their mobile phones. '''Not on their own doorstep''

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

My daughter slipped in dog crap and really hurt herself,disgusting,turns my stomach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

Aeternitas wrote: »
    Running around with dogsh*t in your hands angrily trying to give it to people.

Good luck with that.

3 establishments had extra post the last few days...:rolleyes:

Hope one of them wasn't yours..!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

3 establishments had extra post the last few days...:rolleyes:

Hope one of them wasn't yours..!

Hope there aren't any kids in those houses. You'd also want to be sure you get the right ones. How do you match the **** to the dog anyway ?

Oh well. Enjoy all that time you seem to have !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

They never end peacefully. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement