Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton Away

Options
  • 07-12-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Very tough game.
    Some difficult decisions for AVB.
    Assuming Vert returns to left full, who plays with Caulker, Daws or Gallas ?
    With Bale out, and again assuming Dempsey will be asked to cover out wide, will we go Dembele with Sandro, or Hudd/Carroll with Sandro and Dembele in behind?

Or do we go with 2 strikers, with Adebayor playing off Defoe ?

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

1 place you dont want to go 3 days after a crucial EL tie is Goodison Park. Id take a point and run. Have a feeling me might steal one as long as no one does something like give away a peno, o.g. or a sending off.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I am travelling over to this one. Not expecting much though. Expecting AVB to revert to one up front. I would be delighted with a point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Daws is out isn't he? Like 2nd row donkey I'd take the point and run without a doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Balls if daws is out.

If it was between him and gallas there would be no question for me that daws should play. Maybe have a chance of nullifying Fellaini.

I would be delighted with a clean sheet here and a point. Show a bit of mental strength after thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

The match is live in Mayes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Tough game. I really think Dempsey is improving too. Great link up play in last few games.

Hoping for a smash and grab 2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Haven't won there in five years, toughest remaining fixture of the year but with Dembele, Sandro, Adebayor and Defoe available I think we could be too strong for them..

Quietly optimistic, 3-1 Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

It'll be a tough test, we seem to have turned a corner so here's hoping that good run doesn't get disrupted, even a draw would still give us good momentum going into the Christmas break.

I'd like to see Ade play, he might just come back hungry and with a point to prove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

How sandro sees his large haired Belgian competition today

2CAB6CBE-B7C6-4468-A537-663F98370125-5026-0000038AE139D268_zpsc04c7ecd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Id take a point & run as fast as possible back to WHL>.

Im quietly hoping we nick it & we can keep jelavic & fellani quiet & you just know piennar will score today so we gotta score more than them lol...defoe hatrick please!

• Advertisement

@SpursOfficial: Our starting team today is: Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor and Defoe #COYS

And our subs today: Friedel, Naughton, Huddlestone, Townsend, Livermore, Falque & Sigurdsson #COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

@SpursOfficial: Our starting team today is: Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor and Defoe #COYS

And our subs today: Friedel, Naughton, Huddlestone, Townsend, Livermore, Falque & Sigurdsson #COYS

i'm happy with ade and defoe up front together. i'v a bad feeling about gallas though... he always makes me nervous

nipps wrote: »
    i'm happy with ade and defoe up front together. i'v a bad feeling about gallas though... he always makes me nervous

Yeah Gallas v Jelavic will be dodgy. Dempsey needs to offer protection to Vertz too, they'll be targeting our left wing..

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

the sooner we get benny back the better cause we'll have a more roundd team.

Any streams guys?

Very jumpy streams...

Www.firstrowsports.eu

Great tackle by Lloris, Defoe should have done better also..

This high line is worrying:eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

This high line is worrying:eek:

Indeed, shows we need faster defenders if we're to stick with it.

• Advertisement

Coleman giving Vertongen all sorts of bother today,holding our own though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

half way there, 0-0 would do very nicely

Theyve probably been slightly the better side but no chances at either end at all really. We are looking comfortable except for coleman and mirallas against vertz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

dempsey again lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Wow!! Dempsey is on fire!!!

Lucky deflection but I'll take it! COYS

Goal out of nowhere !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

clint is coming good

• Advertisement