Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Dempsey- great player. Class act. Talent never in doubt. I never doubted the man.

*slips away awkwardly*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

siggy hits the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Great effort from Siggurdson there, rattled the bar!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

last 5 minutes, dangerzone.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

last 5 minutes, dangerzone.

yup :mad:

• Advertisement

balls

more balls

As sure as monday follows sunday. Feck it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Oops!! Well that's a kick in the nuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Same old, same old Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Gutted

Spineless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Sickened !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

very very dissappointing.

in fairness to everton they were the better team for most of the game and deserved something from it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Hated to say the word, but it's just typical really.

davycc wrote: »
    Id take a point & run as fast as possible back to WHL>.

Im quietly hoping we nick it & we can keep jelavic & fellani quiet & you just know piennar will score today so we gotta score more than them lol...defoe hatrick please!

well at least we kept Fellani quiet-ish:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Fcuking sick.

Its all Dempsey fault. He shouldnt have scored and we might have left with a draw and a clean sheet. Everton only came to life when they went behind. Rubbish player. I always said it. *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Shocking capitulation, but once they equalised I expected it tbh :mad:

• Advertisement

Same old soft touch Spurs....Im sickened here too.. & I think Friedel would have saved Pienarrs header...

In fact Id play him in these physical games & v stoke & sunderlland etc etc.. Loris did well 1st half but we couldnt string 3 passes together to take the pressure off ourselves.. the amount of times we over-hit SIMPLE passes forward to their df/mf was staggering......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

BBC Sport: "If Premier League games had ended at 80 minutes this season, Tottenham would be top."

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Emoran wrote: »
    BBC Sport: "If Premier League games had ended at 80 minutes this season, Tottenham would be top."

:(

Man that's depressing, and something that needs to be addressed pronto.

Avb needs to sort this soft centred ****e out..
    The difference between being top of the lg & this 4th place/struggle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

That's the last time I'll say to myself when it went 90min..."at least we're guaranteed a point if Everon score". Absolutely heartbreaking how we lost that game. At 1-0, all Caulker had to do was leave the ball to Lloris, but no, he made a terrible clearance and they scored from it and the rest is history. I feel sorry for AVB, our bench isn't strong enough, it has no depth, no game changing players. Daniel Levy needs to get the cheque book out next month and support AVB with adding quality players. I think AVB has done a great job up until now. We have so many injuries and last year we had Modric and VDV in our squad.

I just want to get other peoples opinions on Adebayor? Is anybody else sick of him? I just can't stand him this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Just back from Liverpool. Sick. Didn't deserve to win but I felt we were good enough for a point. Adebayor was a waste of time and we got hammered down our left wing in the first half. Got away with it big time with the first penalty appeal. Clearly hit Dempsey on the hand right in line with the Spurs fans. Agree that the ball for the first goal should have been let through to Lloris - didn't realise that it was Caulker. Great away support as always and it was good to hear AVB's name being chanted on a number of occasions, both before and after we went ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

No midweek game this week for a change so at least players will have a bit of a rest and hopefully a couple will be back from injury at the end of it,two home games on the way so hopefully we might get 6 points from them and we'll all be happy for another few weeks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

How long is it since we beat everton at Goodison? A lot of defeats already before christmas but still joint 4th. Surprised AVB is persisting with Gallas at the back. Desperate for BAE and Kaboul to return, actually think we might be ok when they return!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

WHL wrote: »
    Just back from Liverpool. Sick. Didn't deserve to win but I felt we were good enough for a point. Adebayor was a waste of time and we got hammered down our left wing in the first half. Got away with it big time with the first penalty appeal. Clearly hit Dempsey on the hand right in line with the Spurs fans. Agree that the ball for the first goal should have been let through to Lloris - didn't realise that it was Caulker. Great away support as always and it was good to hear AVB's name being chanted on a number of occasions, both before and after we went ahead

Great to hear the away support are getting behind the manager.
    We have struggled on the left side for a while, Vert was bombing on constantly , surely he was being told to sit back, especially when we went one up, mental carry on. And when he bombs on and it breaks down, he's not quick enough to get back, badly need A&E back soon, teams are targeting this area.

Yes Caulker should have left it for the keeper, that's twice now isn't it, West Ham too.

2 home games now, 6 points please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Poor Benny, he's going to get ripped apart for this.

424800_459875570736778_1682004487_n.png

Advertisement