Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton Away

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

flyswatter wrote: »
    Poor Benny, he's going to get ripped apart for this.

424800_459875570736778_1682004487_n.png

Heard about that, eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

I think Everton got fairly lucky in the end, the winning goal was a route one job, Vellios bicycle/assist could have ended up anywhere..

The problem is relieving pressure, once Dembele went off we had nobody on the pitch who could take the ball in the middle of the park, change the pace, look for space etc. TH made an assist but he's so cumbersome and leaves far too much space for the opposition to play in.. Has to be replaced in Jan..

I though Adebayor put in a better shift in the second half, dropping deep/wide. Defoe was gone fishing for most of the game, caught throwing his arms in the air Keane style too..

We could have rode out 2-0 winners if Siggy's shot had dipped under the bar but our below strength defence proved to be the deciding factor. Gallas will do well to contain Michu next weekend:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I though Adebayor put in a better shift in the second half, dropping deep/wide. Defoe was gone fishing for most of the game, caught throwing his arms in the air Keane style too..

Looking back, I can't remember Defoe doing much either. However when you are actually at the game you see Defoe trying runs off the ball etc which didn't work out a lot of the time. Ade just didn't seem to care that much.

Also somebody made the point earlier that we didn't have any strength on teh bench and that was very valid.

Time to move on and get it out of the system :)

Advertisement