Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Awards 2012

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Everyone ignores stickies. The thread was bumped more than enough.
    Mr E wrote: »
    If I made it a sticky, people would still complain that they didn't see it.

I bumped it for every batch of nominations, where it stayed on the front page for at least a day or two. If you didn't see it, you're not on boards enough. :o

Fair enough. I suppose theres not much more can be done to get people aware of it really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Voted on what I could, but fúck me, there's a lot I haven't played out of the nominations. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I remember last year, someone suggested that a reminder be posted on the home page of boards.ie when the game awards were taking place haha. it's a pity though, lots of great gaming threads and discussions here on boards throughout the year, you'd think more would nominate/vote for their favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Just voted.

A love affair for Max Payne 3 and The Walking Dead & utter disdain for Mass Effect 3 pretty sums up my voting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,962 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Pretty much just clicked on Borderlands 2 wherever I saw it. Only played Episode 1 of The Walking Dead so Borderlands 2 was my Game of the year and won most of the categories I saw it in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I had to snub Borderlands 2 in every category, due to the issues I had with it, unable to play it for 2 months, due to the game not booting up.

Otherwise I would have voted for it loads, but the game drove me mad trying to get it working, until a patch was eventually released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just under 24 hours left to vote....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Less than 6 hours to go (final bump). Results will be posted this evening!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement