Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SANTA-What did he do in your house to make it magical??

Options
  • 08-12-2012 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi All,

Had a thread like this before but it got closed cos was too early for it so here goes again!!!

What does Santa do in your house to make it magical???

For example:
    Last year in our house he left a trail of golden chocolate coins from kids bedrooms leading to toys!!
    Another year he left dirty footprints all over the place!

He sure does like to make a mess!!!!

Would love to hear what happens in other peoples houses!!
    Audi02

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Don't have kids but I know a few people at work have some good stories of what the big guy did...

Santa brought a pony to 1 little girl. Obviously he couldnt put it under the tree so he left her a note saying turn on the tv. When she turned it on there was live video footage from the stables streamed to the tv of her new pony!

Santa left a trail of presents all over the house and in the shed for another little girl I know, a type of treasure hunt, with clues to what the next gift was and where it was hidden!

He also moved the fire guard and left a footprint in some ashes on the hearth.

Finally he forgot to bring a bike to one little boy one christmas. He brought all the other items on his list but no bike :(
    About 20 minutes later he looks outside to see his bike lying on the ground outside in the snow. It had fallen from santas sleigh on the roof. You could see in the snow where it had slid down the roof and onto the ground (floor brush dragged down the roof from a velux window to create effect!)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭audi02

Lima Golf wrote: »
    Don't have kids but I know a few people at work have some good stories of what the big guy did...

Santa brought a pony to 1 little girl. Obviously he couldnt put it under the tree so he left her a note saying turn on the tv. When she turned it on there was live video footage from the stables streamed to the tv of her new pony!

Santa left a trail of presents all over the house and in the shed for another little girl I know, a type of treasure hunt, with clues to what the next gift was and where it was hidden!

He also moved the fire guard and left a footprint in some ashes on the hearth.

Finally he forgot to bring a bike to one little boy one christmas. He brought all the other items on his list but no bike :(
    About 20 minutes later he looks outside to see his bike lying on the ground outside in the snow. It had fallen from santas sleigh on the roof. You could see in the snow where it had slid down the roof and onto the ground (floor brush dragged down the roof from a velux window to create effect!)

Brilliant idea with the bike..good thinkin Santa!!Thank god no animals requested in our house this year but I can see Santy makin a mess with our ashes!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭audi02

Any other stories???

Advertisement