Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Just broke it in 5 minutes there, hitting dead bodies with it is much quicker than hitting rocks. Doesn't seem to scale with anything though?
    What does the Mundane stone do? I know it lowers the base damage but assumed it had some hidden benfit? Also how does breakin Santiers Spear make it more effective? :confused:

Breaking it gives this awesome 2 handed spinny move like the twin blade, also can't be broken because well it already is !!!!!!

Mundane scales with the lowest stat , post in various places say that once your lowest is 22 it is the highest dps in the game, combined with dark or crystal magic weapon , +2 ring and shield for stamina regen, ring of blades and the ring to extend spell duration though thats optional it's spinny death all round :pac:

It also has some of the halberd move set when broken , so good for stabby stabby too

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Have you found a statue blocking a lever near majula?

Yeah been there, found the other Belfry, got invaded about 10 seconds after arriving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

krudler wrote: »
    Yeah been there, found the other Belfry, got invaded about 10 seconds after arriving

You have to head down that large hole in majula next

You have to head down that large hole in majula next

Been down there too. I have two primal bonfires lit

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Brightstone Cove?

• Advertisement

Have you beaten the boss in sinners rise?

Brightstone Cove?

Where's that? areas I have open are Door of Pharros and the other belfry

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Where's that? areas I have open are Door of Pharros and the other belfry

Head for shaded woods then when you get to the fork bonfire head the route in the fog.

Edit: Sorry, Doors of Pharros, from there go up the steps near the first bonfire, passage past Gavlan should lead you to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

God damn Ng+ sinner boss , all the fail I experienced for the past 30 mins

this is now my theme till I beat her :(

Is the online more crap than usual tonight? been trying to get the last few sunlight medals, been summoned roughly 15 times in the last hour and a half but only 2 of those summons were actually able to connect.

• Advertisement

Lucateil survives the rotten on NG+ :eek:

What a girl !!!!!!

Is the online more crap than usual tonight? been trying to get the last few sunlight medals, been summoned roughly 15 times in the last hour and a half but only 2 of those summons were actually able to connect.

The bell tower is the only area that seems to be working for me today

Edit: Sorry, Doors of Pharros, from there go up the steps near the first bonfire, passage past Gavlan should lead you to it.

Where's Gavlan? I wouldn't mind wheeling some wares

Where's Gavlan? I wouldn't mind wheeling some wares

His final location is in the passage between doors of pharros and brightstone cove.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

So, just before Shrine of Amanas boss, weird toad skull thing, there was some guy sitting down, I pressed x then he flew up into the light never to be seen again, what was that about?

Also the boss just Belly Flopped and one shotted me, I truly despise this area.

How do i clear my sin?

Whats everyones top rated message in the game?

Mine is "Horse?" nest to one of the horse carts in Aldia's keep :D with 112 rating?

What to you get for those , a lifegem or something?

How do i clear my sin?

Pardoner in
    brightstone cove, think it's just after the first boss there up a ladder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

calex71 wrote: »

Mine is "Horse?" nest to one of the horse carts in Aldia's keep :D with 112 rating?

your health goes up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Oh Lord... Vendrick and the ancient Dragon are going to take a few attempts.. The path to the dragon makes it all the worse.

• Advertisement

tok9 wrote: »
    Oh Lord... Vendrick and the ancient Dragon are going to take a few attempts.. The path to the dragon makes it all the worse.

Use ring of life protection on the way up, there is a massive amount of souls to be gained on those enemies alone!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

For me, it was 'Look closely, rear!' So i start staring really focusing on the screen when i realised right in front of me a dead guy is bent over a wall and I'm looking up his hole :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I don't like the idea of that ring to be honest. Just doesn't sit right with me.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    For me, it was 'Look closely, rear!' So i start staring really focusing on the screen when i realised right in front of me a dead guy is bent over a wall and I'm looking up his hole :)

ha on the right on the road to Drangleic Castle no? :D

tok9 wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of that ring to be honest. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Think of it like this, you are basically buying humanity at 3000 souls a pop.

I've died more than 300 times but it's an even number, so 300x3000 is nearly 1million, that doesn't factor in the rings of soul protection which are 6000 to repair, and for a long time I had 3 of them and 4 of the 3000 ones.

My current soul memory is 4.5 million so 25% ish has gone on keeping me human.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ha on the right on the road to Drangleic Castle no? :D

I think so yeah, there was an item on the guy as well. I'm slow with the messages though, in DS1 I spent 5 minutes looking for an amazing chest in 'that' room :o

I thought the same about the soul/life protection ring the whole game, just a cheap tactic....until I used it for the giant souls and last bosses. I found the game much more enjoayable as human, place littered with summons and more lively. It was annoying going to majula after ever death but it bate looking all over for effigies because I needed help on the last bosses.

Think of it like this, you are basically buying humanity at 3000 souls a pop.

I've died more than 300 times but it's an even number, so 300x3000 is nearly 1million, that doesn't factor in the rings of soul protection which are 6000 to repair, and for a long time I had 3 of them and 4 of the 3000 ones.

My current soul memory is 4.5 million so 25% ish has gone on keeping me human.

Plus if you don't save your effigies you can miss out on a whole area of the game and boss which i'm in the middle of doing now. One area left.

Plus if you don't save your effigies you can miss out on a whole area of the game and boss which i'm in the middle of doing now. One area left.

Yup 17 of the beeping things gone on
    Getting to an beating the Darklurker
    before I bit the bullet and respeced so I could use the 64 INT soul geyser and take him down in 30 seconds :mad:

Seriously Mick , use a soul vessel and spec for geyser it;s not even about effigies, when that as$hole splits in two it's a case of roll roll heal till you run out of estus if he hasn't got you by then. even my pyros weren't enough to get him :mad:

Yup 17 of the beeping things gone on
    Getting to an beating the Darklurker
    before I bit the bullet and respeced so I could use the 64 INT soul geyser and take him down in 30 seconds :mad:

Seriously Mick , use a soul vessel and spec for geyser it;s not even about effigies, when that as$hole splits in two it's a case of roll roll heal till you run out of estus if he hasn't got you by then. even my pyros weren't enough to get him :mad:

What's geyser? I got it down to about quarter health first go, but like you said I got nailed when it split in 2 :(

• Advertisement

What's geyser? I got it down to about quarter health first go, but like you said I got nailed when it split in 2 :(

Soul Geyser is a massively OP sorcery , well OP is debatable given the INT needed but it's in that
    acid cage in Aldias Keep
    . 2 of them are enough to take the F'r out once he's on the ground.

In PVP if you haver time to cast it before they get to you then it's 100% guaranteed win every time, not that i went to belfry luna/sol with it before respecing to melee or anything :o

Advertisement