Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I had just casually ordered a copy of the Black Armour Edition a month ago on Amazon. Is it suddenly some sort of instant rarity? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I had just casually ordered a copy of the Black Armour Edition a month ago on Amazon. Is it suddenly some sort of instant rarity? :confused:

I got an email at midnight that it was back in stock. Gone before 2am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Pre-ordered out of existence. Only in Europe mind, seems to be plenty available in the US.

Should outsell DS1 by the looks of things which will hopefully mean DLC and another sequel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,398 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Sorely tempted to order a second Black Armour to sell but.....back in stock on PS3 right now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Am I right in thinking the BA Edition comes with a soundtrack and the weapons, and not the nice artbook like the 1st game had?

• Advertisement

Just got a collectors edition on 360 there. Grab them while their hot

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

noodler wrote: »
    Sorely tempted to order a second Black Armour to sell but.....back in stock on PS3 right now....

gone again, ffuuuu

krudler wrote: »
    gone again, ffuuuu

Still in stock for me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Still in stock for me?!

sometimes it shows it with a price then when you log in it says its gone, pain in the ass

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

Just went and ordered the standard edition. Will get the limited edition at some point in the future I'd say D:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

what price is the black armour edition whenever it was in stock on amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

psugrue wrote: »
    what price is the black armour edition whenever it was in stock on amazon?

Got mine for £31.66 back in September, it is actually cheaper than the regular version.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Collectors Edition....shiny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Collectors Edition....shiny!

Feel very cheated the book isn't in the other editions :mad:

Can't justify cost collectors editions to myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Any chance Amazon might get a stock of the Armor edition in closer to launch day or am I just kidding myself?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Any chance Amazon might get a stock of the Armor edition in closer to launch day or am I just kidding myself?

Very likely.
    You'll have to be quick though.
    Snapped up very quickly.

heads up for anyone looking for the black armor edition, both the ps3 and 360 version are available on amazon atm, i'd be quick as they see to go very fast.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Souls-II-Armour-Edition/dp/B00FB4ZWKI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1393546933&sr=8-3&keywords=dark+souls+2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Souls-II-Armour-Edition/dp/B00FB4ZZ3W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1393546933&sr=8-5&keywords=dark+souls+2

Edit- they're gone already

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

No they're not...

ShaneU wrote: »
    No they're not...
    they were, they're gone again, managed to order the ps3 version

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

So... VaatiVidya is a ride then :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dual wielding light armour assassin will definitely be my first character. Power attack with dual weapons sounds brilliant.

The amount of extra stats will really make it interesting to see some builds.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It's mad you will be able to warp straight away. The dual wielding power stance sounds class altogether, could make some really cool ninja builds.

I looked at some of that guys other vids and DS2 is looking really class. Bosses that come looking for you should be fun!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Bosses that come looking for you should be fun!

Could you imagine?

"Gaping Dragon has invaded your world"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Could you imagine?

"Ornstein and Smough have invaded your world"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I was just hoping to stroll into Argos or Xtra-Vision on the Friday evening after work and pick this up...am I being naive? I don't really mind what version I get.

I was just hoping to stroll into Argos or Xtra-Vision on the Friday evening after work and pick this up...am I being naive? I don't really mind what version I get.

Not at all. Can't imagine there will be a shortage of the vanilla version.

Shouldn't be a problem. There'll be plenty of 2nd hand copies after a few days when people cant make it past the tutorial

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I see people here are looking for the Black Armour edition and having trouble but its available on WOWHD for the xbox 360. I know they arent great for delivery but if its the edition you want then there it is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Not at all. Can't imagine there will be a shortage of the vanilla version.

Is there any additional content on the Black Armor edition? I don't need the trinkets but I don't fancy having a chunk of the game left out, especially considering the DLC in DS was the best part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Is there any additional content on the Black Armor edition? I don't need the trinkets but I don't fancy having a chunk of the game left out, especially considering the DLC in DS was the best part.

Nope.

Advertisement