Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

24£ PC version key preorder here:

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/dark-souls-ii?ref=simplycdkeys_home_product_panel

A bit sickening when PS3 version is 59.99eu in gamestop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Didn't see this posted yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's out next week!!!

237.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Kiith wrote: »
    It's out next week!!!

237.gif

Today is March and 14 days till I get Dark Souls II.
    Tomorrow will be March and 13 days....

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

Just ordered the Armour edition on Amazon, couldn't justify the extra cash on the limited edition atm :( ...it's almost time!

• Advertisement

OdgeXD wrote: »
    Just ordered the Armour edition on Amazon, couldn't justify the extra cash on the limited edition atm :( ...it's almost time!

I would too, but with Patricks long weekend I wont be able to wait so long. :(. Looks like Ill take a bottle of lube and be in Gamestop or Extra vision. Most likely it will be Gamestop as they at least give me a kiss, before ****ing me.

I would too, but with Patricks long weekend I wont be able to wait so long. :(. Looks like Ill take a bottle of lube and be in Gamestop or Extra vision. Most likely it will be Gamestop as they at least give me a kiss, before ****ing me.

Armour is €50 on Amazon with free delivery, €59.99 for the base version in any of those shops...I know it would be hard to wait but it'll save some money :P

Armour is €50 on Amazon with free delivery, €59.99 for the base version in any of those shops...I know it would be hard to wait but it'll save some money :P

Well that Armour Edition has nothing that I want. I am not a fan of Those metal cases anyway. Ill most likely overpay it by 10-15eu, but might be playing it on Friday night if they are doing midnight launch!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's €55 in tesco if that helps anyone

edit: VG+ just shipped mine, wonder if I'll get it by Friday.

Ah I'll get it there too, hardly a rip off though given the amount of hours we'll get from it, plus they will have a mid night "opening" :P

Price we pay for not being able to hold our piss :D

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Ah I'll get it there too, hardly a rip off though given the amount of hours we'll get from it, plus they will have a mid night "opening" :P

Price we pay for not being able to hold our piss :D

Indeed. Do all Gamestop doing it or only selceted few?

Indeed. Do all Gamestop doing it or only selceted few?

Anywhere open for titan fall will be dishing out souls I assume :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just used parcel motel and got first class delivery free :)

calex71 wrote: »
    Anywhere open for titan fall will be dishing out souls I assume :)

Being surrounded by Cod players in front of the gamestop in the middle of the night... I will better play Sillent hill 2 in the middle of the night alone in abandoned hospital with 7.1 headphones on! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,398 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Just used parcel motel and got first class delivery free :)

Indeed, more ppl need to take note.

It's my first time using the pd experiment but people tell me I'll be able to get the black armour by Saturday at the latest from Amazon by using the parcel motel method and getting that free 1st class delivery to NI

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

youll get a text when it arrives in the depot too so it might even be 00:30 or 1am on Saturday, if you're willing to wait up

Now I need to decide if I should wait til the Armour edition gets delivered or got to Gamestop and pick up my base pre-order D:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Seeing more of the soundtrack popping up online, one of the titles is a bit spoilery though regarding a character (maybe, I didn't want to read into it further) so be aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The game came out yesterday in the U.A.E, lucky bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Would people really rather buy the game twice instead of waiting a day or two for a copy to arrive?

Don't get me wrong, it's the rare sort of game when 'day one' actually means something, as it'll be fun figuring out the game alongside everyone else. But it seems crazy to buy a game twice: either take online with its associated risks or buy it in a shop if you really want to be safe!

Would people really rather buy the game twice instead of waiting a day or two for a copy to arrive?

Don't get me wrong, it's the rare sort of game when 'day one' actually means something, as it'll be fun figuring out the game alongside everyone else. But it seems crazy to buy a game twice: either take online with its associated risks or buy it in a shop if you really want to be safe!

if I had the money I'd buy an xbox second hand just so I could get a bus to dublin, queue up at a gamestop on midnight afterwards sleeping in an alley somewhere and arriving home sometime on saturday morning to play it rather than waiting until the 25th of april

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

is this not out next thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

brady12 wrote: »
    is this not out next thursday?

Friday in Ireland and Tuesday in the US

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

ah dam im off all next week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Picked up for €29.45 on Inexus.us, roughly €20 cheaper than steam version.

Found a cheaper deal than this. D2P has it on sale for the next day or two (I hear) for $35.99, which Google tells me is €25.95, just about 5 quid less than my previous pre-order, only this time with the soundtrack and other digital goodies! I contacted inexus.us and G2S in attempt to cancel the pre-order in favour of D2Ps. I hope they will, and right quick!

if I had the money I'd buy an xbox second hand just so I could get a bus to dublin, queue up at a gamestop on midnight afterwards sleeping in an alley somewhere and arriving home sometime on saturday morning to play it rather than waiting until the 25th of april

All that for the console performance just doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

Does anyone know if Dark Souls II can go higher than 60fps? Japanese are very fps-cappy with their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Found a cheaper deal than this. D2P has it on sale for the next day or two (I hear) for $35.99, which Google tells me is €25.95, just about 5 quid less than my previous pre-order, only this time with the soundtrack and other digital goodies! I contacted inexus.us and G2S in attempt to cancel the pre-order in favour of D2Ps. I hope they will, and right quick!

All that for the console performance just doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

Does anyone know if Dark Souls II can go higher than 60fps? Japanese are very fps-cappy with their games.

Worth for Dark Souls alone
    For Dark Souls, any man would give his only begotten son.

now i want to read that book again, you bastard

no idea where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Haha, I'm simply not rich enough to be able to afford an entire console and trip to Dublin along with a full game price, not even for DaS series. Need that €25.95 price tag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Does anyone know any Youtube commentators that do a *Noobs* guide to Dark Souls?
    I never really played much of DS1 so i'd like to see some walkthroughs with good guides.

Advertisement