Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

One more thing, does the equipment load system works different now? I had my load at 55% and 10% and my mobility is same?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

Guys, you can't upgrade your stats? When I will be able to do so?

You can't do it at the bonfire anymore, talk to the girl on Majula

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Mine just arrived in PM there. I assume it's gonna have to go through Dublin before getting to Galway? Ugh, I was hoping it'd get here while I was still in college rather than needing another half hour drive to pick up late tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just got onto customer service and they said I might have forgotten to put the pmid on it,balls,tempted to just go buy it in GameStop or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Got a copy for the nephew earlier, I can't wait to play it myself though later on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Hoping that Smyths in Galway will have this in stock, anyone else tried it there? Really don't want to have to go to Gamestop!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

sheehy83 wrote: »

Thanks. Makes sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Hoping that Smyths in Galway will have this in stock, anyone else tried it there? Really don't want to have to go to Gamestop!

should have plenty, head to argos if not, beats giving those robbing fcukers in gamestop an extra 10 quid

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Just got onto customer service and they said I might have forgotten to put the pmid on it,balls,tempted to just go buy it in GameStop or something.

Do you have a copy of the address format you gave to Amazon (obviously remove personal details :)) you can post here for us to verify? I wouldn't freak out just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,399 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Could you not just tell PM now?

There might be an order number on your amazon account that they could match to the unidentified parcel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nightline
    1A McKinney Road
    NEWTOWNABBEY
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE

That correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Nothing on the Parcel Motel site for me either yet, but my PM number was definitely on the address.

Amazon Prime definitely doesn't seem to be much use, I pre-ordered on the 24th of September too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Nightline
    1A McKinney Road
    NEWTOWNABBEY
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE

That correct?

Should be something like:

Sephiroth Dude
    PMXXXXXX
    Parcel Motel, 1A McKinney Road
    Newtownabbey, Antrim BT36 4PE
    United Kingdom

where XXXXXX is your PM ID.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Nightline
    1A McKinney Road
    NEWTOWNABBEY
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE

That correct?

If you didn't put in the PM number, you might be in trouble alright :(

My Amazon address was:
    NAME
    PM****** , Parcel Motel
    1A McKinney Rd
    Newtownabbey, Co Antrim BT36 4PE
    United Kingdom

I assume they got your package, though, just a matter of finding it I'd imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Your PM ID number is to identify Parcel Motel which hub in Ireland it is to deliver to. If you didn't put your PM number on the address then technically they don't know where to deliver it.

If you delivered it to the actual Parcel Motel address in Co.Antrim it could still be there but you may have to contact support and verify your details with the package and hopefully they can release it and send it to your hub down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Mine just arrived in Antrim... phew... There's going to be nothing but Dark Souls 2 boxes coming down on that truck this evening.

DinoRex wrote: »
    Mine just arrived in Antrim... phew... There's going to be nothing but Dark Souls 2 boxes coming down on that truck this evening.

This!!

Ahhhh crap lads :( im some idiot , was already onto support, it wasnt in there depot,gamestop it is then

Ahhhh crap lads :( im some idiot , was already onto support, it wasnt in there depot,gamestop it is then

Hmm, I don't see why it wouldn't get delivered to the depot if you had the NI address on it and also it should have your name?

If you also didn't wrtie your name on it then make sure you get your amazon order number from your amazon account - I am pretty sure this is also printed on yoru amazon parcel and conceivably could be used to match up and find your parcel if it does hit NI.

Thanks anyway lads,I won't make same mistake next time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

Well I'm past the 2nd boss, killed him first try :D

Looks like I'm going with a STR and DEX build for the first run :P Greatswrods all the way

Just picked this up in Smyths for 50quid,. Had told myself I'd wait a while but I've been sick all week so had to treat myself!

So, anyone ready to tell me what the hell is going on in the opening cutscene yet? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Anyone else get into
    the coffin on the beach
    in Things Betwixed :confused:

Took me a while to figure out the cause of my
    sex change
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Just picked it up there in xtravision and your one goes "Don't forget you'll get 28 euro back if you trade it in so bring it back when you're done! ".

I laughed all the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Just picked it up there in xtravision and your one goes "Don't forget you'll get 28 euro back if you trade it in so bring it back when you're done! ".

I laughed all the way out.

In fairness I bet plenty of people will buy it, give up and bring it back within a week :pac:

Is it just me or are the graphics far worse then in DS1?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

In the door and updating now. Going to eat first and then just get into Dark Souls! :)

If anyone wants my Black Armour code, let me know as I don't like the idea of using it.

What does the code give ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Did anyone else get mauled by
    three little pigs in majula
    :mad:

• Advertisement

I'm loving this at the moment running into all kinds of random areas, ended up in a boss fight with some Dragonrider dude, don't even know where that was, haven't even explored the tutorial area yet, woo dark souls!

Advertisement