Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    How do I get summoned for PVP? Or How do I even join to help others?

Use the white soapstone, equip it in the slot where your estus flask is and mark the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    How do I get summoned for PVP? Or How do I even join to help others?

If you have an item called a white soapstone just use that near a bonfire or wherever you think you'll be summoned and you can be called into someone elses game. outside fog gates are good too.

Actually what's the different between a phantom and a shade? seen smaller summon signs anyone know if there's a difference? or is it a covenant thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Use the white soapstone, equip it in the slot where your estus flask is and mark the ground.
    krudler wrote: »
    If you have an item called a white soapstone just use that near a bonfire or wherever you think you'll be summoned and you can be called into someone elses game. outside fog gates are good too.

Actually what's the different between a phantom and a shade? seen smaller summon signs anyone know if there's a difference? or is it a covenant thing

Yeah found a White soapstone earlier today.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Picked up the Archdrake's Robe armour in the Bastille, good lord this thing has crazy high defence, the robes look cool too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

They've really made it pretty pointless to be a bloodbro in this. Can hardly invade anywhere, when you do invade you get ganked 3v1 and lost human form so you can't invade anyone again :/

Yeeeah screw you chariot boss

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

OdgeXD wrote: »
    They've really made it pretty pointless to be a bloodbro in this. Can hardly invade anywhere, when you do invade you get ganked 3v1 and lost human form so you can't invade anyone again :/

The blue sentinels are watching you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Is it possible to kill the 3 sentinels solo? I was hoping to do a run without summoning anyone for the bosses but ffs these guys are seemingly made for co-op.

whats the story with the dwarf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is it right that message ratings give you the total number of votes whether they are positive ir negative? Will Make it hard to know if something is very good or very very bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Has nobody found the Irish fella Gilligan. He arrived in Majula. He's fecking great. Nobody found him at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Has nobody found the Irish fella Gilligan. He arrived in Majula. He's fecking great. Nobody found him at all?

Where about's in Majula is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is it possible to kill the 3 sentinels solo? I was hoping to do a run without summoning anyone for the bosses but ffs these guys are seemingly made for co-op.

Yes but why would you take the hard way ? The game can be cruel at best so take what ever help you can get, there are no prizes for being a masochist :pac:

I cringed pretty hard when he said 'Wesht'

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Holy crap, the two handed move set with the Twin Blade is something else. Can see it being handy for PvP.

There is a far more important nugget there,The ring of life protection can be repaired???? wtf !!!! why am I only learning this now :mad:

I assumed it was like the ring of sacrifice from DS1 in that it had a one time only use and you had to buy another so i was saving it , but at 3k to repair it..... /equipped permanently

Feels like I'm coming towards the end of the game and I only now just unlocked weapon upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Was waiting for this. Thought it would have been sooner but he is funny. Two primal fires lit and I think I'm close to another but hard to say. Happy St. Dark Souls day. :P

Calling it quits. Smelter Demon, who I completely skipped without realising has become the first boss to best my now Poison Great Club. Tomorrow ya bugger, comin for ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

It is, but damn tedious. Kill the first dude on the ledge with melee, when he's dead drop down and ranged kill the one of the other two. Then switch back to melee and take out the last one. I was about 2 hits away from doing it, so definitely doable. When I did beat them though it was with assistance, of which there is plenty around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

It is, but damn tedious. Kill the first dude on the ledge with melee, when he's dead drop down and ranged kill the one of the other two. Then switch back to melee and take out the last one. I was about 2 hits away from doing it, so definitely doable. When I did beat them though it was with assistance, of which there is plenty around.

The first one is ok but then when I move into the open area both of them come at me regardless of where I am.

Ok the achievement whore in me got the better of me and I checked what its going to take to get them all :o

Posting in spoilers just in case folks don't want to see the goal posts for this, which is currently the hardest rated achievement in the game
    AT LEAST New Game +++ (Fourth Playthrough) before you are able to purchase all miracles. If you don't want to play that far, you will need 500 Tokens of Fidelity to offer to the Blue Sentinels Covenant, rewarded for successful co-op boss fights in other players' worlds

Beat the persuer 1st time with the help of a friendly fella with soul arrow, then examined a nest and fit whisked away. Did I miss any items ifi went on past the nest?

Oh and I was human but was hollow when I landed from the crow, is that because I got cursed?

OdgeXD wrote: »
    Calling it quits. Smelter Demon, who I completely skipped without realising has become the first boss to best my now Poison Great Club. Tomorrow ya bugger, comin for ya

Stopped me in my tracks as well. The path leading to him is hell also. Can't just sprint straight to him. I skipped him and continued on to the final boss of that area, who was very easy. I'll be back for that ****er though

calex71 wrote: »
    Ok the achievement whore in me got the better of me and I checked what its going to take to get them all :o

Posting in spoilers just in case folks don't want to see the goal posts for this, which is currently the hardest rated achievement in the game
    AT LEAST New Game +++ (Fourth Playthrough) before you are able to purchase all miracles. If you don't want to play that far, you will need 500 Tokens of Fidelity to offer to the Blue Sentinels Covenant, rewarded for successful co-op boss fights in other players' worlds

Noticed that earlier too
    Some boss souls can be traded for about 3 different weapons
    It'll take the acheivement whores a while

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Beat the persuer 1st time with the help of a friendly fella with soul arrow, then examined a nest and fit whisked away. Did I miss any items ifi went on past the nest?

Oh and I was human but was hollow when I landed from the crow, is that because I got cursed?

Yes get back there and get them ,
    great armour and a sword down the cracks
    likely too heavy for you at the minute though , sounds like you are going the route I went to the bastille, I would suggest going back and heading to Heide's first and going the ship route if you haven't been that way already.

That said, if you went that way you can pick up the
    silver covetous ring risk free through that route and then turn back , give you a 20% soul boost :)

The Gutter :mad:

Cool will head back so. I got that ring following a ledge around, my +4 flamesword is kicking ass. Had to laugh when I hit those barrels For the 1st Time :) met a cool Knight chick and then hit mauled by about 10 guards in 1 room!

• Advertisement

Oooh, you know when you see other player phantoms at bonfires at times, saw an old familiar armour set just there
    Havel's set

Advertisement