Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just got
    havels armor
    I'm going to try dual wielding great shields , surely the very definition of tank :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Is Summoning working for anyone tonight? Keeps timing out every time I try to summon people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Use the effigy and summon pate right outside the boss door. There is also a ring that is easy to get from the start that reduces your lost hp as holow by half so you will have 75% instead of 50%

Where would I find said ring?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

are you not allowed summon in grave of saints?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I keep getting "Failed to create summon sign. Timed out from server"

Any ideas?? Have tried quitting and going back in but that does no good.

Really annoying as I'm trying to join the Blue Sentinels but I need a succesful co-op before I can I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Same here, I'm assuming it's the patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

quarryman wrote: »

Flame tower place. It's in the chest, right next to a boss fog. If I am not mistaken.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is Summoning working for anyone tonight? Keeps timing out every time I try to summon people.

Not invaded Belfry once, got summoned to rat covenant twice though. Cant but down summon signs anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Flame tower place. It's in the chest, right next to a boss fog. If I am not mistaken.

Cant believe i missed that! 5 effigy's too

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Finally getting another chance to play .

Pissed off a little with decreasing health bar, stuck on last giant and he can one shot me now. But dont wanna waste an ephigagy.

• Advertisement

noodler wrote: »
    Finally getting another chance to play .

Pissed off a little with decreasing health bar, stuck on last giant and he can one shot me now. But dont wanna waste an ephigagy.

Have bested him, where to now now the soldiers key?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Rats everywhere!

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Not invaded Belfry once, got summoned to rat covenant twice though. Cant but down summon signs anywhere.

How do you get summoned to rat covenant?

And by the way lads. Got all prime bonfires lit. I can't find where to go next again. I know, I am useless.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    are you not allowed summon in grave of saints?

Thats the rat place no? It's pvp
    you were almost certainly summoned as a grey spirit on entering and owned by hex magic and rats no?

Okay, what to do after giant forest??

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Heides tower outside the dragon slayer room.

Where is havels set?

Okay, what to do after giant forest??

I went onto the lost bastille after the persuer fight. Speaking of, is there a petrified person after the persuer?

Summons working again :D

For anyone curious my plan to go FAI/STR and speedrun to Sun Bro Altar has worked perfectly.

Ok so, speedrun-ish, took my time really.

4 hours of play, Last Giant, Dragon Rider/Slayer, Pursuer and Skeleton Lord killed.

Level 52 Cleric Build - +4 Mace, Drangleic Shield. VGR/END/VIT all 10. ATN/STR 16. DEX 10 and FTH 25.

Just using heal and sunlight spear. Already it seems to be pretty much easy mode. Loving it though! Anyone wanting to go down the route of Sun Bro/Miracle banter I'd say go this route!

Would also recommend joining the Blue Sentinels at the start to pick up some boltstones and the 2 miracles he sells.

Heides tower outside the dragon slayer room.

Where is havels set?

The Gutter but you have to get
    a key to access the door and thats in dark gulch and there are 2 massive lads who might have a thing to say about you robbing their key
    :pac:

I went onto the lost bastille after the persuer fight. Speaking of, is there a petrified person after the persuer?

I bitched out of the first Persuer fight sadly and he didn't come back.

Where is lost bastille?

Also, what do I do with the Lord vessel this time around?

• Advertisement

Where is lost bastille?

You can fight the Pursuer again
    after you get the key off the last Giant

Where is lost bastille?

Lost bastille is is either reached straight after the persuer or Through heides tower and then no mans warf.

I think the lordvessel can be traded with the ladys in red in things betwixt to respec your stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Okay I do not know about anyone else but the shrine of amana is the worst place I have ever experienced In the soul series.

I cannot begin to describe to you why I hate it so much

Guys, when you finish hame you can do that ++ game again. Do you keep all your stuff or start from the Scratch?
    If you keep your stuff, do you buy all soul weapons you can? Then so you can buy the other ones on ++ games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

The white ring is amazing for bell covenant pvp :D

You can fight the Pursuer again
    after you get the key off the last Giant

How? I have used the soldiers key to open a couple of doors but no sign of him yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

You haven't opened all the doors yet then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After finishing the night by beating Freja and since I wasn't sure where to go I finally decided to jump down that well. Made it just as far as the gulch. Should really crack into it again this weekend assuming infamous doesn't distract me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Having big probs in Earthen Peak atm. Haven't managed to find one single solitary Human Effigy in ages and even with the Ring of Binding my energy is gone down to about two thirds :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Just finished the game last night at 3 am. Final stats
    LEVEL 118
    VGR 21
    END 23
    VIT 6
    ATN 13
    STR 15
    DEX 40
    ADP 16
    INT 31
    FTH 6

Dual wield the whole way through. No shield. Didn't summon npc nor player for any fight or drop my sign for any.

#feelsgoodman

Did you kill the ancient dragon? He just sits there atop Dragon Shrine but if you attack him, it becomes a boss fight. :)

Advertisement