Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Just go into your inventory and hit use, it just lights up a torch without being at a bonfire.

Use is greyed out for me

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

**** brightstone!

The suicide bombers in sinners rise are really pissing me off

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So what would be a recomendation for me now. I killed last boss and I am back to safe zone. I guess I can go NG+ From Bonfire? I will keep all my items or how will it work in NG+?
    Or do I just mess around and kill some bosses as Bro? Level up a notch?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So what would be a recomendation for me now. I killed last boss and I am back to safe zone. I guess I can go NG+ From Bonfire? I will keep all my items or how will it work in NG+?

You should still have everything apart from keys I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got do
    dragon shrine
    and was wondering why there were no summon signs around :confused: I aggro the
    Ancient Dragon and there were tonnes of them
    :D That fight has a lot of luck to it no? Even with high resistance to fire I and any one I have played with die in one hit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Did you kill
    Vendrick? And enter the dream trees?
    You could also join the Abyss Covenant and enter the Abyss zones.
    Boss called Darklurker down there that apparently is the hardest boss in the game for Melee characters. He also looks ALOT like a certain character from the Diablo series
    Just made my first elemental weapon it's poison but it seems to rarely poison anything anyone know about it?

Poison seems like a better PvP enchant. In most cases enemies die before the poison is applied, and against bosses you don't really have the luxury to just wail away with your weapon to apply the poison since you need to move and dodge enemy attacks, and probably one get another opportunity to attack them for a time and by then the poison stacking will have diminished.

That being said i don't know if the poison damage stat on a weapon is its potency to inflict the poison or the actual damage the poison will do once applied...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

ShaneU wrote: »
    Use is greyed out for me

Hmm, maybe equip it to your hot bar and then try square?

Hmm, maybe equip it to your hot bar and then try square?

Won't work either, it's transparent.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ShaneU wrote: »
    Won't work either, it's transparent.

you sure you havent used all your torches?

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    you sure you havent used all your torches?

Oh, I thought I wouldnt need a torch to use the butterfly.

Yay, rank 3 of Sun Bro :D

Dat miracle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Did you kill
    Vendrick? And enter the dream trees?
    You could also join the Abyss Covenant and enter the Abyss zones.
    Boss called Darklurker down there that apparently is the hardest boss in the game for Melee characters. He also looks ALOT like a certain character from the Diablo series

Emmmmm how do you
    Get to fight him? I was wailing at him and he was like Meh, Do I need certain item? I killed one boss in those dreams of trees. The other dream did not had a boss and third tree did not had dream thing, did I miss any? Where is that Abyss Covenant? And what about the Dark one one too? I think I got only 5 covenants discovered so far. :(

Emmmmm how do you
    Get to fight him? I was wailing at him and he was like Meh, Do I need certain item? I killed one boss in those dreams of trees. The other dream did not had a boss and third tree did not had dream thing, did I miss any? Where is that Abyss Covenant? And what about the Dark one one too? I think I got only 5 covenants discovered so far. :(
    You gotta keep wailing on Vendrick then he becomes hostile after a certain point, but you will do almost zero damage to him unless you have Soul of Giants. The more Souls of Giants you have the more damage you will do, they are got in the Dream Trees. You gotta find the old dude in a wheelchair 3 times for him to allow you to enter the covenant. Once in shaded wood which i think you got already. Another is in Drangleic Castle in one of the small rooms that have Ruin Sentinels in them. The floor breaks when you walk on it. The last is in the Black Gulch. There is a small ledge that you can drop off to just at the first worm enemy. From that ledge there is another drop down that's almost impossible to see...

What's with the weird way you pick up Freja's soul and then purple glow it leaves behind anyone know??

What's with the weird way you pick up Freja's soul and then purple glow it leaves behind anyone know??

Noticed that myself

Secretttttttttttttsssssssssssss

Go back there after you kill the final boss

Secretttttttttttttsssssssssssss

Go back there after you kill the final boss

Cooool, is there many things like that in the game?

Can't seem to find Cale in his second spot, found Pate alright in Earthen Peak and moved him on...hmm.

In brightstone cove last night I ran into Pate
    and Creighton going at it, I ended up killing Creighton, turns out Pate was the bad one though and he gave me a key to a booby trapped chest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

17 hours in and I'd say about 3 of them have been wasted on The Rotten. That fcuker is driving me crazy. Every time I die I get frustrated and try to leg it towards him and end up getting killed on the way which fuels more frustration, it's driving me mad!

• Advertisement

Cooool, is there many things like that in the game?

Can't seem to find Cale in his second spot, found Pate alright in Earthen Peak and moved him on...hmm.

Cale? Does he have a second spot? Or do you mean Creighton?

17 hours in and I'd say about 3 of them have been wasted on The Rotten. That fcuker is driving me crazy. Every time I die I get frustrated and try to leg it towards him and end up getting killed on the way which fuels more frustration, it's driving me mad!

There is a hidden bonfire.
    If you follow right the hole way going toward the fog wall you will see a slightly hidden path that leads you to a bonfire, it drops down right beside the fog wall then

Have both my builds at the start of Drangleic now, time to crack on...tomorrow, as I am tired :P

Cale? Does he have a second spot? Or do you mean Creighton?

Sorry Creighton I meant...Cale is the dude in the mansion yeah?

Where do you find Creighton after Huntsman?

Pretty sure the second place I saw him was
    the second Shaded woods bonfire.

At the shaded wood near the bonfire that has 3 split paths, hes sitting near the archway to the ghost woods. Actually hard to miss cause hes sitting on the ground and his armour colour is very close to the colour of the ruins

Cheers, will inspect tomorrow and FINALLY take on Drangleic Castle.

Will probably try complete it with my faith guy 1st who I named "Lord of Cinder". Gwyn shall have his revenge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just found the 3 Sentinels and The Pursuer.
    Died after killer the first Sentinel. Managed to kill the Pursuer on my 2nd go.

Got some sweet armour near the Pursuer.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Just found the 3 Sentinels and The Pursuer.
    Died after killer the first Sentinel. Managed to kill the Pursuer on my 2nd go.

Got some sweet armour near the Pursuer.

I haven't used another armour since finding that.

Aw I never opened the treasure pate was on about in earthen peak, went back and did it and then found both in bright town, delighted. Now to finish with this place!

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    In brightstone cove last night I ran into Pate
    and Creighton going at it, I ended up killing Creighton, turns out Pate was the bad one though and he gave me a key to a booby trapped chest

Wait,
    The guy in the map room pretty much said creighton was the bad one did he not and it was mentioned else where too, Pate was good one from what the game told me , though I still think i should have killed him there in the fight.

Advertisement