Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embroidery on clothes

• 08-12-2012 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Where in Limerick or county can i get a custom made embroidery done on clothes ?:rolleyes: I have a jacket and a jumper that i want a logo made for them. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

place on dock road , industrial est behind/beside marine and rescue follw road around to left, half way down units on left. google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ray Ray

Thanks CrackCrack will check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

http://www.lenassewing.com/ on Williams St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

place on dock road , industrial est behind/beside marine and rescue follw road around to left, half way down units on left. google it.

www.textileprint.ie

I've used them before - very good and reliable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Lenas on william street. machine at the back of the shop. she'll write it what you want and you can see it being done in front of you. Looks lovely too. When i was there, she was doing a Christening blanket. So quick too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 niamh_sull

I am looking for a company to do some embroidery onto knitwear. I need the edges of my motifs (which are cut out in matt latex rubber) embroidered on to the front of a sweater...
    So far I've had no luck but I'm sure there must be some company that could do the job for me???

Advertisement