Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrie Underwood - Olympia Theatre, Dublin - 14/03/13

Options
  • 08-12-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Surprised that the marketing for this one is non existent so far. I got my Dublin ticket already; was waiting on her to finally tour Europe. Anyone else going?

Olympia Theatre, Dublin - Thu 14/03/13
    Waterfront Hall Auditorium, Belfast, ND - Fri 15/03/13

Tickets for Dublin:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800497AD4105185

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Yup got two standing tickets.. very excited! Hopefully be an amazing concert, judging by her show in Royal Albert Hall it definitely will be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Trevor94

I will be going!! I love her and so happy she is visiting Dublin! Do you think she will meet fans outside after the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Emzer

Also have standing tickets!! Cant wait to see her! Lets hope she meets fans outside after the Gig would be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

It prob' will be special for her too, as she usually plays for a much bigger audience.None of my friends like her but I have waited too long to miss her.

For some reason I doubt she will be signing autographs afterwards.Lady Antebellum jumped into the car straight after the Gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭HelpImAlive

How big is the Olympia standing? So looking forward to it now! Hearing So Small live is going to be unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Seems to be a few tickets for this up on Adverts.ie surprising enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Some people just might not be able to make the trip.I have a course on that day aswell and might not make it as I have a three hours drive ahead of me.Or I just go in for a few hours in the morning.... would hate to miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Emzer

What time people planning on going tomorrow? Anyone now if she is doing meet and greets at all? Would love to meet her..

Also selling a ticket for tonight anyone know anyone looking for one will sell for 40e?

Advertisement