Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnecting from Eircom

• 08-12-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hey ive been with Eircom for about 6 month now through a 12 month contract and im sad to say it has my heart broke. Im on the 8mb package and in speed-test i get about 5mb which im pretty happy with tbh as i was expecting less.

But when i go on xbox live its lags uncontrollably and disconnects my laptop from the connection. Then for hours after I switch off my xbox the connection drops for a few minutes at a time which has gone from being a tad annoying to being a huge pain.

Anyway tl'dr.... Not happy with Eircom service and wondering can I cancel my contract without it costing me an arm and a leg because UPC is cheaper

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Without a long history of logged claims and site visits; no not really.

Advertisement