Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remedy against dark circles?

• 08-12-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hola :)

Out of nowhere I've developed quite visible dark blue circles underneath my eyes. I get plenty of sleep so not quite sure how I got them. Does anyone know a quick way to get rid of them? I already tried the old trick of putting spoons in the freezer and then laying them on my eyes but no succes :(

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Drink water and get a good eye cream! Caudalie have one thats about 27 euro that i found really good when i tried it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Clinique even better eyes dark circle corrector claims to reduce them by 30% in 12 wks. Have been using it a month now and have noticed a small difference already. Course insomnia doesn't help:(

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭IrishGurll

Garnier anti dark circles eye roller works miracles ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

ive used a lot of products and while most didnt work the one I found that did for me was the dr nick lowe anti dark circles cream. you can get it in boots - white and pink tube. It lasts a while. I stopped using it for a while and saw an unfortunate (and big) difference

I find the nip and fab eye fix a total life saver in terms of make up. Its really incredible stuff just apply some under your eyes before make up and rub in. I then use the garnier caffeine roll on concealer on top and the dark circles have vanished :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Id be lost without Bobbi Brown's corrector; I pop that on and put a layer of concealer (Collection 2000, nothing fancy!) over. Must be using it five years now and the difference between me not wearing it and wearing it is huge.

I have found any of those roll on concealers any good, altho I succumbed to buying most of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 star0505

I use Givenchy eye cream, works good for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Without forking out a load why don't you start off by pressing a we teabag under your eye, I remember my sister doing this a ot when I was younger and she always thought it worked.

Advertisement