Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro Sd Card Help?

Options
  • 08-12-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

hello,

i bought a few micro sd cards off ebay. 1st one worked fine. formatted fine. the 4 other ones i am having an issue. i put the micro sd into the supplied sd adaptor or the usb adaptor i have and im getting the same error. the p.c reads the card says it needs to be formated i try to format. the size of the card is supposed to be 32gb but reads it as 8.00mb

please see pictures attached

to be fair to the seller i have bought from him before with no issue so im wondering is it just a bad batch of cards or am i doing something wrong. i have tried the obvious lock/unlock switch on the adaptors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Well if one of them is fully operational then you know that the adapter and your computer are working.

So id say they are just faulty. Contact the seller.

Advertisement