Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers** Christmas Special - "The Snowmen"

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

I want an automated laser monkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Never watched any of the old shows (pre-RTD). What's the significance of the name Lattimer? The family in this were called Lattimer and the boy in Human Nature/Family of Blood (kid that looked into the chameleon watch) was called Lattimer too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Penn wrote: »
    Never watched any of the old shows (pre-RTD). What's the significance of the name Lattimer? The family in this were called Lattimer and the boy in Human Nature/Family of Blood (kid that looked into the chameleon watch) was called Lattimer too

Good catch :) the Tardis Wiki is not drawing any connection so I am going with: dunno!

It might be an actual coincidence. These things do happen.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Good catch :) the Tardis Wiki is not drawing any connection so I am going with: dunno!

It might be an actual coincidence. These things do happen.

Like all the flipping Jennys!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Here's another possible non coincidence:

The little boy in this is called Digby.

In last year's Christmas special, when the Dad disappeared, the family went to stay in Uncle Digby's house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Here's another possible non coincidence:

The little boy in this is called Digby.

In last year's Christmas special, when the Dad disappeared, the family went to stay in Uncle Digby's house.
    Maybe next Christmas we'll see a young Diglet. Then they meet up and become the Dugtrio

I embarrass myself sometimes

Advertisement