Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day of Champions 8, The Comeback Tour(nament) - Jan 5th 2013 - THE CLARENCE Dublin

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

They'll trickle up over the week. I don't think DooM's employers would be best pleased if he spent his whole day uploading videos to youtube. Also, I didn't watch the Tekken vids that are up, is the game sound on or off?

Just saw a few more there! I don't hear any game sound when I'm watching it, just the commentary. It might be there though, my hearing is crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Newaglish wrote: »
    Just saw a few more there! I don't hear any game sound when I'm watching it, just the commentary. It might be there though, my hearing is crap.

Yep the sound is supposed to be off so don't worry you are not going deaf. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I got 5 new subs on Youtube since DOC8

People Subing me for my shenanigans :/

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Nutrient wrote: »
    I got 5 new subs on Youtube since DOC8

People Subing me for my shenanigans :/

Yay for Nutrient. Get some more LP's going. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

Nutrient... ye did me proud lad :)
    Thanx to the Doom Crew and everyone for turning up.
    GGs to everyone I played Fergus, Wilson, DR, Lar, Letters and Kuro (good man for getting into the MK bracket).
    New faces deserve a pat on the back. Hope to see you guys in the future.

We need Fr. Stack, Glue and Slick down for the next one.

As always had a blast, thank you.

Shout outs to Aileen for the discount :) (Please lets try to get MK its 1st to 3 Grand Finals set from now on XD The krew would greatly appreciate it trust me. Your good folks)

All the best,
    OBS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Eldready

Just a message to thank you all, it was a lot of fun (yes, even if I were not very talkative) and a lot of nice people !
    I have to say that I was kind of amazed by the UMVC3 level in general, and the fun teams I saw. I want to pick up the game again more seriously now thanks to you...keep up the good work ! :)

I hope to come to the next tourney but it will be difficult...(someone stole my I.D and my credit card the day before the tourney). However it was a great day !

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

Its begottenprism here.
    Hadnt posted yet so i taught i would come on and say I enjoyed my first tournement and appreciate all the work that went into running it.
    Shout outs to winning more games in ST than in sf4.O.sagat for life

Advertisement