Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs WBA

• 08-12-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭

Get in there arteta !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Shocking decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Get in there arteta !!!

Murmurs of a dive from Cazorla?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Total dive, but I'll take it! 1 - 0 Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭DenMan

Was never a penalty but we'll take it. The road to recovery begins today. Come on Arsenal!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Funnily enough, I've seen Cazorla carry on when he could have gone down twice this season (one ended in a goal against Tottenham), genuinely can't think of the last time I've seen any other player do that. Makes me even more disappointed in the dive really but feck it, happens against us often enough, its just part of the game thses days.

• Advertisement

Jack?!?!? How?!?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,750 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Wilshere's been incredible, unlucky miss too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Ah Jack...

Gervinho involved in a lot of positive play so far, him and Ox both looking good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Do i dare say we look quite solid today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Have to say we are looking decent today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Do i dare say we look quite solid today
    jonny666 wrote: »
    Have to say we are looking decent today.

Que West Brom goal :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Gervinho should probably have passed to Giroud there but still did pretty well to force a good stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

The first match I miss and it sounds like we're playing well :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

The lads on FOX are going ****ing bat**** mad about the dive. :pac:

The lads on FOX are going ****ing bat**** mad about the dive. :pac:

Yeah, they're gas! I kind of agree with them to an extent but just can't take them seriously for some reason :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

hate diving. end of. ban carzola if he does that crap again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

Pleasantly surprised by Gerv that half, not great, but he does seem small bit more composed and almost assisted Wilshere.
    The Ox and Wilshere have been the stand outs so far, both look very lively on the ball and Jack is always looking for that pass to send us on the way.

A legitimate goal and a clean sheet would do me nicely in this second half

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

two wrongs dont make a right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

it happens all the time.he only got up last week after been fouled badly and played on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

This ref isn't the greatest, gives unfair penalty then a free kick to WBA for a great tackle from Mert.

double GG wrote: »

Marvellous.

two wrongs dont make a right

29992862.jpg

And now Santi doesn't get one on the edge of their box.

Are you offside if you aren't on the pitch? Can't see how you could be.

And now Santi doesn't get one on the edge of their box.

Expect a lot of that, ref knows he was duped/messed up in the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Gervinho, for a man with a forehead like that, is an atrocious header of the ball.

Ah Gerv, that was simple!

• Advertisement

Jaysus Gervinho. Come on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

fresh air from Gerv from 6 feet out.
    The guy really is useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

HAHAHAHA :D

Another peno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭wonga77

would like to see that again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Straight down the middle again, love it!

Also Gervinho gets way too much stick on here, looks a lot more dangerous than anyone else on the pitch today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Not sure if Popov has a case for a free there. Looked to go down quite easily.

Was a peno this time, but surprised we got the decision I have to say.

Nice. Seemed like a peno to me. Wouldn't have ever happened if I west brom player didn't collapse in a heap when oxo put his arm on him

That_Guy wrote: »
    Not sure if Popov has a case for a free there. Looked to go down quite easily.

Yeah there was a little bit of contact from Ox but went down very very easily. Nice from Arteta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Id say WBA should of got a free there alright but id have to see it again.Defo a peno this time though.We definitely have the luck in this game!

• Advertisement

robby^5 wrote: »
    Straight down the middle again, love it!

Also Gervinho gets way too much stick on here, looks a lot more dangerous than anyone else on the pitch today.

He really doesn't, he's usually terrible. In fairness though he was played out of position as a striker before, he's better on the wing. Has been a lot better today.

Yeah there was a little bit of contact from Ox but went down very very easily.

Was a dive pure and simple, contact does not equal a foul imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,750 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Wilshere head and shoulders above the rest

What a pass by Jack there.

lovely turn from Jack there.

Wilshere improving every game by leaps and bounds. When we play fast balls we look like scoring every time. Need to keep the pace up.

Nice to see a positive atmosphere in the crowd. Hopefully this can be a turning point of sorts. Not least cos I'll be at the next game!

Nice to see a positive atmosphere in the crowd. Hopefully this can be a turning point of sorts. Not least cos I'll be at the next game!

Yeah, the next 5 games are very winnable. We're due a good run.

Ha west brom player just dived

Hey look! We know how to pass again!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement