Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan SC - sum of money found

Options
  • 08-12-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

Long shot here but I found a sum of money in the Dungarvan Shopping centre today. Nothing major but at this time of the year somebody is going to be missing it. There was a receipt for Dunnes Stores with it (changes was from the purchaes made there). If anybody here lost it or knows somebody who did just PM me.
    I asked security in the shopping centre and the Dunnes service desk but nobody reported any lost money.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Fair play to you for being so thoughtful and honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

Just out of curiosity, how are you going to find/determine the rightful owner of the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

I was going to ask what their purchase was, the change was the exact money on the receipt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

Roanmore wrote: »
    I was going to ask what their purchase was, the change was the exact money on the receipt.
    Somehow I missed that you mentioned you had the receipt with it :P , as said above fair play to you for doings this, this is very noble, I'm not sure could I do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Christmas spirit :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement