Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy diesel jeans

Options
  • 08-12-2012 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

hi, i can seem to find a shop that stocks mens diesel jeans in galway city.
    Can anyone suggest a shop that has them please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 john locke

brown thomas definitely sell them...can be expensive though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭ratracer

purerandom wrote: »
    hi, i can seem to find a shop that stocks mens diesel jeans in galway city.
    Can anyone suggest a shop that has them please?

Born

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭keano89

Freedom on Abbeygate street sell them at a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭purerandom

thanks for that guys i will call into these shops next week, thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Apologies for hijacking this thread but does anyone know where I can buy PEPE jeans in galway?. Shop in eyre square don't stock them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

Hanley & Co sell these, or they did like a month ago anyway (opposite the Shopping Centre by the square). I think they have them a bit cheaper than Brown Thomas if my memory serves me right, could be the other way around.

Can also try TK MAXX if you have the energy, they sometimes have them.

Reg. Freedom...without being a snob, just to save you some time maybe...the jeans they sell there are the "other" Diesel which is a bit iffy if you are used to the "regular" version, which are pretty much the only jeans i buy (because of the quality).

Re Pepe Jeans: Have not seen them anywhere lately, found quality to be pretty poor, maybe thats just me. Try Scotch & Soda jeans, similar styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Folks, does anyone know if you can get Blend Jeans in Galway? John Deeley used to sell them but since they closed down I cant find them anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭i_steal_sheep

I can't figure out what's going on with Diesel Jeans over the past year or two, maybe more. I have bought several pairs of Diesel Jeans in Brown Thomas over the years and I have paid upwards of €200 a time for them sometimes. I'm glad to pay it as I love the cut (I'm tall and there's not much flesh on me) and I love the quality of the jeans too. But recently there are loads of shops selling Diesel Jeans - like Freedom and a few around the shopping centres (there is even a diesel shop in Athlone) and the the quality of the jeans are crap and are priced really low - for what used to be a quality pair of jeans. Have Diesel shifted down a gear all of a sudden? I'm happy to continue to pay for the original quality jeans but it strikes me as an odd branding/marketing strategy to position themselves in the 'value' segment of the market all of sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭crazyhorse

There are two Diesel companies, the original Italian brand (sold in Brown Thomas) and an Irish brand which are much less expensive and sold in other retailers. I guess you get what you pay for.

Thread about it here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054979811&highlight=diesel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭i_steal_sheep

crazyhorse wrote: »
    There are two Diesel companies, the original Italian brand (sold in Brown Thomas) and an Irish brand which are much less expensive and sold in other retailers. I guess you get what you pay for.

Thread about it here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054979811&highlight=diesel

Cheers for that ... It's Diesel Industries that are the good quality jeans so and the Diesel 'Ireland' brand are the ones to avoid!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭12thofthe12th

Hanly&Co stock Diesel jeans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

If you really want the jeans there is a Diesel shop on Bedford Row in Limerick

Advertisement