Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Bernard Hinault aluminium road bike

Options
  • 08-12-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

e4F6Ch.jpg

Bike is aluminium, not steel, mistake in title.

Beautiful bernard hinault for sale. Columbus Altec frame, columbus genius uni-crown fork.

Link to album of photos taken by me, today. What looks like a scratch in the third photo is a hair, only noticed after upload, apologies
    Link to photos from previous owner

Dura ace 7410 groupset
    shimano 600 stem with rounded bolt (not currently tight and a new stem would be best option)
    3TTT ergo power TDF handlebars.
    Mavic 4 cd laced to shimano 600 hubs with continental gatorskins.
    San marco rolls or possibly a selle italia concor both in very good condition.

58 (ctc) x 58 (ctc)

Small chip in the paint on the toptube just behind the stem, shown in photo, doesnt take away from the overall beauty of this bike.

Selling due to purchase of new carbon road bike, the fact I don't need two, and guilt seeing this inside not being ridden.

€800

I'm based in rathfarnham, dublin. Viewing and collection would be preferred, though I might be able to arrange postage for extra.

No pedals included.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

If it's Altec it's an aluminum frame, not steel.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭usheeeen

gman2k wrote: »
    If it's Altec it's an aluminum frame, not steel.

aah ok, quick posting doesnt help my stupidity. Thanks, original post updated.

Price drop: €775

Price drop :€750

Christmas price drop €725

• Advertisement

€600?

Advertisement