Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl Parkside ash vac

Options
  • 08-12-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi..Bought one of these this week and it seems to be blowing out the ashes as i'm hoovering..AM i doing something wrong or is it faulty. Anyone else have same problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 41 homestyle

cheers Jarren. Looks like i'll be returning it for my money back..

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

That link seems to be talking about some sort of attachment for your existing vacuum. Whereas I assume your talking about the ash vac I saw in Lidl the other day, a complete new vacuum, no?

Edit, this http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_26619.htm

yes. Thats the vac but unlikely that you can add anything to it. Looks like i'll be returning it anyway. It destroys the room

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Monsclara

Homestyle. Did you have any luck sorting out the problem? I have the same problem, got an exchange and it's still blowing ash all over the place.

• Advertisement

I brought it back yesterday and got my money back..They said that they had'nt had any others back but for some reason i doubt that..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 deckyw

homestyle wrote: »
    Hi..Bought one of these this week and it seems to be blowing out the ashes as i'm hoovering..AM i doing something wrong or is it faulty. Anyone else have same problem?
    Hi
    I also bought one of these last week and will be returning it for a full refund.i destroyed my sitting room in ash dust on my first attempt at using it. This product does not work !

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jayboy69

i also bought one, complete rubbish!!!!!!!!!! will be returning asap

• Registered Users Posts: 7 raymray

homestyle wrote: »
    you probly bent the filter taping it to get it clean get a new filter. get some fore arm tubegrip cover with that and throw away or shake out it works better than just the filter

Advertisement