Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick Astley video question

Options
  • 08-12-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

if you've seen the video, did you ever wonder why his girlfriend put on her bikini top after taking off her dress in Whenever You Need Somebody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

No-one then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,334 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I thought I did then realised I was mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

branie wrote: »
    if you've seen the video, did you ever wonder why his girlfriend put on her bikini top after taking off her dress in Whenever You Need Somebody?
    She forgot to put on her bikini top and only realized when she took off her dress at the beach.

That part of the video really took me by surprise

But she was good-looking

• Advertisement

The video was filmed on Gran Canaria

No one remembers it then?

I got a possible answer:

Without knowing for sure, I can only imagine that it was to make the whole thing sexier. Maybe we're supposed to think that she didn't like the way the bikini top looked under her dress. Perhaps she's somewhere where the beaches are topless, and that's why she feels at liberty to switch on the sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭chucksandstorm

Did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress and pretended to be a girl bunny?

He was just doing that to fool Elmer Fudd

• Advertisement
Advertisement