Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking if she's a virgin

Options
  • 08-12-2012 9:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

How inappropriate is it to ask a girl if she's a virgin on a first date! Would you lose any chance of kissing her later that night. And not just on a date. Is it okay to ask (assuming you know them) whether their cherry has been popped? I always really want to know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It's none of your business whether or not she is a virgin. If and when your relationship develops she will tell you if she is a virgin when she is ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I wouldn't be too impressed if a guy asked me if I was a virgin on any date, first or not, to be honest.

It's really none of your business whether or not she's a virgin and if your relationship develops she will tell you anyway without you having to ask.

Surely if you like her enough and you develop a relationship with her it shouldn't matter if she is a virgin or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Wow!!!

It is never okay to ask a lady this.

And if you do ask her this on your first date, I would gaurantee there will be no second date!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

its none of your business OP, and even if it were (which it isnt) its totally irrelevant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭StrugglingSoul

BBDBB wrote: »
    its none of your business OP, and even if it were (which it isnt) its totally irrelevant

I don't mean to be blunt but of course its relevant whether or not another guy has defiled or fornicated all over a future girlfriend of mine! It would hurt me deeply, especially if it happened in the last few months.... to think that someone got there before me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I don't mean to be blunt but of course its relevant whether or not another guy has defiled or fornicated all over a future girlfriend of mine! It would hurt me deeply, especially if it happened in the last few months.... to think that someone got there before me

ahh my mistake, I thought you were actually concerned about the other person not wrapped up in your own self centred little world, my apologies for thinking that you were interested in someone for themselves rather than being first past the post for your own nefarious purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Ok, sorry but your post here creeps me out. First of all, no guy has defiled your future gf. What's with the negative terms here. If she has had previous relationships before this and sex, its her business, not yours. This is not 1920's. You don't own her or virginity.

Second, clearly you want someone who is a virgin. Your expectations are riddiculous, as its a weird question to ask someone and if I read your post I would not want to be with you. its very controlling.

Im sorry to be harsh, but you need to snap out of this controlling 1920's behaviour because no self respecting woman is going to tolerate that. She is not a conquest to get there before anyone else does. Have some respect.

• Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

OP - please reread the Charter. It is against the forum rules to open multiple threads in succession.

You have had a number of posts now on much the same subject. Please do not start anymore. If you do they will be deleted and you could find yourself on the receiving end of a ban from Personal Issues.

Regards,
    Big Bag of Chips.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement