Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City v Manchester United (KO 13:30 - SS1HD)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Nope united fans are at the end too but close to city fans

He seem to be facing the fans that throw the coins though, it didnt come from the side or maybe im wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Sacramento wrote: »
    Looked at the coin incident in slow motion, there are a good few coins being thrown, that was just the one that made contact. You can see them on the grass behind Rio Ferdinand. Disgraceful behaviour...

Oh also, where are the conspiracy theorists now that say United get decisions??
    Did you not just see United have a goal disallowed incorrectly for offside to go 3 up?

Oh right. They'll go into hiding now...

Are you saying ye don't get more than yer fair share of decisions?

Hilarious.

Drumpot wrote: »
    This poor decision will be quickly forgotten because United win . . :rolleyes:

If not for RVP at the end, it would have been the wrong result due to that decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

Got to love Van Persie, he is so humble!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

double GG wrote: »
    I think so! Feels fantastic!

Not for me as I was in OT and it was more of a swingy game. This is more important though given Citys position now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

City fans were throwing stuff at Rooney too much earlier in the game (taking a corner).
    Opposition player struck and needing treatment. Definitely going to be some serious action over that behaviour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lol get over it

Think hes suggesing that the ABUs get over it . . If they dont talk sh*t about how United get ALL bad ref decisions, then theres nothing to "get over" . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

The first time I saw it I thought he punched himself in the face.

A big big LOL at Nasri in the wall for Van Persie's goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

kmart6 wrote: »
    Love RVPs interviews!

He ashked me, are you going to crossh or are you going to hiddid, and I hiddid :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

100% deserved, delighted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

lol.

You've got to wonder why Tevez is so intent on sabotaging himself. He changed the game when he came on and City were rampant.

Even after he was booked he was still mouthing on at the ref, few other niggly fouls then kicking out like that.
    The whole team was frustrated by that stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Pj! wrote: »
    A big big LOL at Nasri in the wall for Van Persie's goal.

He just hid in behind Dzeko and then stuck a leg out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Geoff Shreeves saying the coin throwing incident shouldn't ruin a game like this, yet his first question is about the incident :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Pj! wrote: »
    City fans were throwing stuff at Rooney too much earlier in the game (taking a corner).
    Opposition player struck and needing treatment. Definitely going to be some serious action over that behaviour.

Fan (at least 1 from the commentary on my stream) running on to get at Rio too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I thought united were generally poor, but lethally clinical . . Sort of summed up our season . .

Its definitely the most satisfying result in some time . . :D

Ya when I calm down I'll probably change my opinion. Fergie got his tactics right today for sure.

As bad as it is for my heart, I'll never ever get tired of late winners against City :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

lol.

You've got to wonder why Tevez is so intent on sabotaging himself. He changed the game when he came on and City were rampant.

Even after he was booked he was still mouthing on at the ref, few other niggly fouls then kicking out like that.
    Haha, didn't actually say that intentionally :P

I would be a funny bástard if I did :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

GavRedKing wrote: »

Is docking points the answer for everything? :rolleyes:

I'd rather if they were docked points but I know it won't happen, fining them is not a punishment when the owners are pumping billions into the club each year. They'd probably be fined 250,000 which is pocket change to City

Are you saying ye don't get more than yer fair share of decisions?

Hilarious.

Ah enjoy your lemons.

I'm not saying we get more or less "fair" decisions, I'm saying if United are favoured by refs according to these conspiracy theorists, then why would a perfectly good goal be chalked off for "offside"?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Is docking points the answer for everything? :rolleyes:

It might be the only option though. Hitting City with fines doesn't impact on the fans or the clubs performance. Hitting them where it hurts may discourage people from acting the gob****es because they are impacting directly on their club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭McGrath5

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Geoff Shreeves saying the coin throwing incident shouldn't ruin a game like this, yet his first question is about the incident :s

Geoff Shreeves is a idiot.

double GG wrote: »
    He just hid in behind Dzeko and then stuck a leg out.

I think City fans/players will be fuming when they see that.

Sky should delay start of meaningless pool game so we can savour this game more . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Turtyturd wrote: »
    That'll do lads....that'll do.
    Oh no it won't :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,297 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Sully wrote: »
    It might be the only option though. Hitting City with fines doesn't impact on the fans or the clubs performance. Hitting them where it hurts may discourage people from acting the gob****es because they are impacting directly on their club.

When has that happened before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

IvySlayer wrote: »
    That wasn't his first question, so don't be making things up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Sky should delay start of meaningless pool game so we can savour this game more . .

Sure call it off altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Only positive on the City side is that when we actually play we're practically invincible....tore United apart for the whole of the second half....badly need a shake up of midfield in January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Oh no it won't :D

Only saying that cos I had a 2-2 draw....but good to know you paid enough attention to go back and dig it out.:pac:

• Advertisement

Sky sports viewship just dropped by about 10 million down to 500,000 for the Pool game . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just watching the winning goal again. God forbid Samir Nasri might get hit by a football...

How is someone like Vincent Kompany, who time and again throws his face in the line of fire, going to look at Nasri after that free kick? Embarrassing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

To Alcohol wrote: »
    City scum. Hope they the points deduction they deserve.

I love nonsense like this :D

Lol @ Sky for picking a Fifa 13 song for the end of program montage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROBIN VAAAAAN PEEEEEEEEEEEERSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Jeez, people have short memories looking for points to be taken off City. Every team has these idiot 'fans', Utd included, exact same thing has happened at old Trafford and every ground on occasion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

mike65 wrote: »
    ahahahahahahahahaha!
    Funny stuff indeed Mike...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Anybody got a clip of the Rio incident, was too busy dancing around the kitchen to see what happened :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Sky sports viewship just dropped by about 10 million down to 500,000 for the Pool game . .

F*ck all to do with the match thread but I am sure some people will thank you for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,297 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Jesus can you not make 1 post without mention Liverpool or abu's?

Your team just beat their derby and title rivals yet your obsessed with Liverpool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Sully wrote: »

Half of them aren't real fans and are just genuine thugs.

Docking points would be incredibly harsh

Genuine question here. Not looking to stir anything. But was Rio goading the City fans. When he pulled up his top was that directly in front of them? That's awful carry on if true but I am completely open to correction here. Never excuses a guy throwing a coin though but if it were the case you could see the motive, despite how disgusting it was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

C_71_article_1500829_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?14%2F05%2F2012%2019%3A41%3A41%3A933

article-1300229-0682F608000005DC-353_634x528.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Well that feels ****ing great.

Disgraceful scenes at the end by a minority of City supporters.

Oh and a major lol at Tevez and his antics. What a child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

dont forget ye spent about 50million on Javi Garcia and Jack Rodwell. Two midfeilders!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Utd beat their city rivals with a last minute winner and go six points top of the table but yet they still want to talk about liverpool, its great to be so important.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

City wont be docked points, Russia werent docked points by UEFA for what happened with them this year, it was a suspended punishment, thatll be the wcs for City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

That was a great game, had everything, good and bad.

Very happy with the result, both the scorers for United were players wanted by City.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Just watching the winning goal again. God forbid Samir Nasri might get hit by a football...

How is someone like Vincent Kompany, who time and again throws his face in the line of fire, going to look at Nasri after that free kick? Embarrassing.

Did Sky highlight that? Really surprised there is not more talk in here of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

RasTa wrote: »
    100% deserved, delighted!

Definitely not "100% deserved", City had more chances. You do have to take them at the end of the day though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

A City vs Utd game thread in which there was a great game, 5 goals and loads to talk about and you choose to talk about Liverpool....just how much are you obsessed by us? Honestly....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

dont forget ye spent about 50million on Javi Garcia and Jack Rodwell. Two midfeilders!

Jack Rodwell is one for the future and believe me Garcia wouldn't look bad in United's midfield

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement