Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City v Manchester United (KO 13:30 - SS1HD)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

yabadabado wrote: »
    when lads don't know left from right ,its time to give up.Did you even see the incident?

Well I meant as you look at him my point still stands the fans are on the opposite side of the eye he was hit on, do you understand what I'm saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

niallo27 wrote: »
    That picture doesn't make sense though as he was hit on the right eye and the city fans are on the left of him there, the coin seem to come from head on or to the right, it's like the JFK shooting all over again.

31584193.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Well I meant as you look at him my point still stands the fans are on the opposite side of the eye he was hit on, do you understand what I'm saying.
    I don't think you even understand what you are saying.

I don't think you even understand what you are saying.

Do you want me to call you and explain it to you, the fellas in the blue they are city fans and they are in Rio's right, the utd fans the guys in the red are on rios left, rio gets hit on his left eye and the coin appears to come from his left that why it doesn't make sense.

Do you want me to call you and explain it to you, the fellas in the blue they are city fans and they are in Rio's right, the utd fans the guys in the red are on rios left, rio gets hit on his left eye and the coin appears to come from his left that why it doesn't make sense.

There were City fans to the other side of United section too,they were throwing coins etc. at Rooney earlier in the game,could've come from there.

zerks wrote: »
    There were City fans to the other side of United section too,they were throwing coins etc. at Rooney earlier in the game,could've come from there.

That would be some throw though in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Have you got a picture for Jones elbow on Tevez just before he lashed out?

I hope you weren't expecting an answer to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Ffs niallo, you're looking for any little thing to try and shift some blame onto Rio. You've been at it since the moment it happened.
    Give it a rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

The RAWK thread on this match is hilarious. People blaming the referee and citing corruption even though it was United that got screwed. A couple even saying Rio cut his eye himself on purpose!

That picture doesn't make sense though as he was hit on the right eye and the city fans are on the left of him there, the coin seem to come from head on or to the right, it's like the JFK shooting all over again.
    I know you are confused so I will make this easy for you.Rio ran towards the United fans(the bad guys in red) and the city fans (good guys in blue) are on his left hand side.A coin is thrown from Rio's left and hits him above his LEFT eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

One scumbag threw the coin. A completely moronic thing to do. Rio deserves credit for not making too much of an issue of it. It's sad when something so dangerous happens at the end of a good game of football.

What is your point here? Do you think it wasn't a City fan that threw it?

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    The RAWK thread on this match is hilarious. People blaming the referee and citing corruption even though it was United that got screwed. A couple even saying Rio cut his eye himself on purpose!
    Ah yeah RAWK is just as bad as Red Cafe after serious incidents. I fail to see what that brings to the table.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Do you really expect anything else from them lot?

United players collected all the coins to help pay off the ref in our next game.In the world of RAWK this would actually be true:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

amiable wrote: »
    One scumbag threw the coin. A completely moronic thing to do. Rio deserves credit for not making too much of an issue of it. It's sad when something so dangerous happens at the end of a good game of football.

One fan managed to hit him, look at the ground in the video, its littered with coins.

Fuhrer wrote: »

One fan managed to hit him, look at the ground in the video, its littered with coins.
    I'll be honest and say I didn't see the whole incident and thought it was isolated. Bad bad for. Idiots

scudzilla wrote: »

Do you really expect anything else from them lot?
    Because every United fan is perfect

There was definitely more than one fan throwing coins, there was a weeks wages on that pitch by the end :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Ah yeah RAWK is just as bad as Red Cafe after serious incidents. I fail to see what that brings to the table.

I'm just letting people know if they want to read something hilarious, and RAWK rarely fails to deliver. The same as posting funny links etc. Why does it bother you?

You don't tend to get that level of delusion on redcafe because it's well run, the idiots are banned

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

I'll be honest and say I didn't see the whole incident and thought it was isolated. Bad bad for. Idiots

Happened before United scored, when Rooney was taking a corner.

So, people bleating on about how its Rios fault for winding the poor City fans up are utterly and completely delusional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

What does that bring to the table?

cambo2008 wrote: »
    There was definitely more than one fan throwing coins, there was a weeks wages on that pitch by the end :D
    Easily know it was the Old Firm then

Fuhrer wrote: »

Happened before United scored, when Rooney was taking a corner.

So, people bleating on about how its Rios fault for winding the poor City fans up are utterly and completely delusional.
    Bar throwing a coin first I would never personally suggest Rio deserved it.

What does that bring to the table?
    Context. Keep up.

• Advertisement

Context. Keep up.

Pot Kettle:D

I'm just letting people know if they want to read something hilarious, and RAWK rarely fails to deliver. The same as posting funny links etc. Why does it bother you?

You don't tend to get that level of delusion on redcafe because it's well run, the idiots are banned
    It doesn't. Red Cafe is good. Rawk is evil. Fair enough.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    What is your point here? Do you think it wasn't a City fan that threw it?

No I'm not saying that I'm not bonkers I'm just wondering where rio was standing when he was hit.

Pot Kettle:D
    Hardly

It doesn't. Red Cafe is good. Rawk is evil. Fair enough.

Now getting somewhere.

• Advertisement

I know you are confused so I will make this easy for you.Rio ran towards the United fans(the bad guys in red) and the city fans (good guys in blue) are on his left hand side.A coin is thrown from Rio's left and hits him above his LEFT eye.

Have a look at the picture again I originally posted on.

Hardly

Yes, yes it is.

Proof in pudding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Some serious straw clutching. Watch MOTD people and enjoy. To the ABU's dont watch as it'll just depress you seeing United go 6 clear.

Now getting somewhere.
    Pot. Kettle.

Thanks

And quoted for truth

going by some of the posts here your not the only one who commented on the incident without seeing it.

Pot. Kettle.

Yes of course.:D

surprised you got no thanks for that yet ;-)

532473_10152322102550571_501027656_n.jpg

Have a look at the picture again I originally posted on.

I have ,thats where you said he got hit on the right eye.Whats your point?

I have ,thats where you said he got hit on the right eye.Whats your point?

I give up, are you on the beer all day or what.

• Advertisement

going by some of the posts here your not the only one who commented on the incident without seeing it.
    To be fair I saw it after the game bit had a couple of young screaming kids hanging out of me and just thought what idiots the fan/fans were for throwing coin/coins and never once blamed Rio.
    Carry on

I know might not say this had we lost, but was good game.

Fair play to City for coming back too.

I say someone got PM.:)

As much as i hate Tevez i really can't understand why he didn't start, he changed the game and his work rate is 10 times that of that waster Ballotelli

As much as i hate Tevez i really can't understand why he didn't start, he changed the game and his work rate is 10 times that of that waster Ballotelli

Was good news for us alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭klose

Its maddness how tevez and aguero dont always start for city. Anytime ive seen dzecko start this season he wasent great and mario is....well hes mario. Mancini took a stupid gamble playing him and it flopped horribly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,623 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Mancini has serious man love for him. I don't mind and I hope they both stay there for a long time. City could actually be dangerous without them two :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Wow, just seen on MOTD Nasri hiding behind the wall for the free kick. What a ****shouse.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭patmac

Just watched the Rio incident on MOTD2 typical City throwing money at the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Tevez should be thanking the coin thrower cause it takes attention away from his kick out at the end. Petulant thug should have been shown a straight red.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement