Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester City v Manchester United (KO 13:30 - SS1HD)

1202122232426»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Valencia was fouled in at the start of the and the ref waived play on, another decision that went against united that people are forgetting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

niallo27 wrote: »

I remember Opr who I think is a great poster making some valid points before and he was just shouted down and the normal tin foil hats pictures came out.
    Lol, that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm referring to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,331 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Posted this originally in the City thread unfortunately before I realised I was in the wrong place.

Anyhow I got a text ealier that reads: "The coin that hit Rio was actually a 1 Euro coin. The City fans wont be needing them anymore" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Typical City... Throwing money at their problems again .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

If you remember that match thread, a utd poster posted a link to a guardian piece where it was supposed to show how hard done utd were done by, this piece was just as valid as anything Opr posted yet one was thanked a load of times and taken as gospel and the other was taken as the rambling of a conspiracy theorist.

I hope to god you're not talking about OPR mentioning the fact that Ref's favour United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Typical City... Throwing money at their problems again .

Sunday called requesting its joke back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Valencia was fouled in at the start of the and the ref waived play on, another decision that went against united that people are forgetting

He wasnt touched and replays proved it. was the exact same as Cazola on Saturday for Arsnal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Great commentary on the goals! :pac:

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I am biased, I'll admit that but if you say anything anti utd these days, the pack attacks, I have seen perfectly valid points on here being shouted down as being Abu's or some conspiracy ****, it's now wonder people go so far to the other side or else they don't bother posting.
    ... and that never happens with any other clubs supporters does it? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

RasTa wrote: »
    Well I was with him when it happened, little bit over the top from Homer but he was stuck between the train getting a few boots into his face. It was however on the way to Wembley for the semi 2 seasons ago.

It was basically a fight with 6v4 45+ year olds who should have known better. Only started when City fans started singing Munich songs, weren't so brave two or three stops down when more United fans got on and some of the harder element took exception when they where told what they where singing.

Thanks. Far cry from the lynching at the ground then. Not suprised at that carry on, regardless of who the fans were. It's a constant pain in the ass to try to mitigate against from a Railway Safety point of view. Had another shocking incident at Wolverhampton three weeks ago, where the Euston trains were cancelled, which resulted in a congragation of Milwall, Fulham, Arsenal and QPR all on the same platform.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Well done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement