Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eco Douglas

Options
  • 09-12-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Passed there earlier this evening and there seemed to be a bit of commotion. Lights off, all the staff inside talking and looking very worried. Sign on the door said 'closed this evening due to unforeseen circumstances'. Also there was a woman outside crying, seemed a pretty serious situation. Love the place, anyone know what was/is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

From what I understand/heard a waitress slipped and fell and hit her head on the floor and may have died. Dont take that as gospel but thats just what I am hearing.
    If it is true its absolutely tragic and may she RIP.

*Just what iv heard. Ardennes1944 probably knows more than I do below. Apologies if incorrect*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

A young girl of 20 that is well known by some of my friends in the area had a heart attack and passed away to the best of my knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Iv edited my above post for clarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

. Was there last week and was served by a beautiful blonde girl . Rip to who ever she was such a sad story so tragic

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,908 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Such a tragic accident to a wonderful young lady who had her whole life in front of her.

R.I.P. Deirdre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Latest I heard was she had a heart attack and then fell and hit her head but noone seems to know for sure so again, thats only to the best of my knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

I know for certain that she had a heart attack. She did not slip and fall, and people would want to be very careful with what they say above.

How on earth someone brought falling down the stairs into it, I don't know, but that's the kind of rubbish nonsense that has no basis in fact.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 1990A

You said "I know for certain she had a heart attack" that is in fact not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

1990A wrote: »
    You said "I know for certain she had a heart attack" that is in fact not true.

Someone%2Bis%2Bwrong%2Bon%2Binternet.png

You waited almost a year to post that.
    FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 1990A

I am only seeing it now and she is a best friend of mine! You're input is completely irrelevant in this thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement