Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shankill / Shanganagh Road - House

Options
  • 09-12-2012 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and the other half are looking at potentially buying a house on Shanganagh Road in Shankill.

I'm trying to do a bit of research on the area and from what I've read so far -there are very mixed opinions! I had always thought of Shankill as a quiet, safe place and while most of the opinions on it are good, a lot have mentioned staying away from the north end of the road.

The house we're looking at is in Abingdon Park so it backs onto Rathsallagh Park which doesn't seem to have the best reputation. (Not my opinion - I don't know the area at all).

Anyone from around the area able to give us a little more info? Any recommendations/warnings about the area?

Thanks all,

P.

Advertisement