Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nexus 7 or Samsung Tab 2 10.1..??

• 09-12-2012 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I've saved up some money to get myself a tab... I'm undecided between the Nexus 7 & the Samsung Tab 2.

I have a laptop which is fairly old but still running pretty well, I would be getting the tab to replace it though not completely... Surfing, watching movies, downloading etcetc

I know the Nexus is a much better piece of Kit but I already have a Galaxy Note fone & was going for the bigger screen on the Tab 10.1 as I felt the difference between the Note screen & Nexus screen would be small enough...

Obviously the Nexus is cheaper too...

Just wondering if people think I would be mad to go for the Galaxy Tab when the Nexus is on offer... Or is the Tab just as good & has the bigger screen to boot!!

Is it worth spending the extra on the G Tab just to get the bigger screen but not as good specs...??

Or is the bigger screen even worth getting.. Is 7 inch the way to go...??

Thanks in advance for advice (if I get any!!) :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

iPink wrote: »
    I've saved up some money to get myself a tab... I'm undecided between the Nexus 7 & the Samsung Tab 2.

I have a laptop which is fairly old but still running pretty well, I would be getting the tab to replace it though not completely... Surfing, watching movies, downloading etcetc

I know the Nexus is a much better piece of Kit but I already have a Galaxy Note fone & was going for the bigger screen on the Tab 10.1 as I felt the difference between the Note screen & Nexus screen would be small enough...

Obviously the Nexus is cheaper too...

Just wondering if people think I would be mad to go for the Galaxy Tab when the Nexus is on offer... Or is the Tab just as good & has the bigger screen to boot!!

Is it worth spending the extra on the G Tab just to get the bigger screen but not as good specs...??

Or is the bigger screen even worth getting.. Is 7 inch the way to go...??

Thanks in advance for advice (if I get any!!) :-)
    I'd get the nexus 7. The 7 inch screen is more portable. I have a 10 inch tablet and it never leaves the house. 7 inch is also better for reading as its lighter and I find myself using it more than anything now.

Advertisement