Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter X Megaman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

This looks god damn amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Did I just see Megaman use Aegis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

It's an indie development project that's been in the pipeline for years, entirely done by 1 guy in (if I remember right) Game Maker. Cross Counter Asia use the sprites in their into sequence, or at least used to. Guess Capcom got involved at some stage last year, because there's been no updates from the guy in at least that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Kanped wrote: »
    It's an indie development project that's been in the pipeline for years, entirely done by 1 guy in (if I remember right) Game Maker. Cross Counter Asia use the sprites in their into sequence, or at least used to. Guess Capcom got involved at some stage last year, because there's been no updates from the guy in at least that long.
    Ar, I was gonna give a big history lesson, but I'm lazy :P

To follow on from that, he pitched the game to Capcom back at EVO and they paid him to finish it. The game maker and fan made aspects are why it's free and will likely never see life on the consoles.

Still looks awesome and I'm glad it didn't go all vaporware on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

The game looks good but I am just disappointed because they really hyped up the announcement at the 25th thingy. I thought the announement would be bigger and cooler than it actually was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

It looks great, and I'm not even a MEgaman fan. It's a pity we won't see it on consoles though. I wouldn't mind having it on the Xbox.

Bumpity bump! Street Fighter X Megaman is available from capcom-unity.com today.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

deathrider wrote: »
    Bumpity bump! Street Fighter X Megaman is available from capcom-unity.com today.
    Awesome, didn't realise it was due so soon!

My download seems to have stopped about halfways through :/

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

My download was dodgy as well. It was going really slow and then it just stopped towards the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I played this today. Great fun, but too hard for me on keyboard.

Time to bust out a PC controller/fightstick.

Mine seems to have been captured by the glitch gremlin. Got it running, sorted the key config to run off my fightstick, but Megaman just keeps running to the left. I can jump and shoot and all that, but he just runs into the left corner as soon as he spawns. So it's pretty much unplayable till I find out what went wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

My POS laptop is too slow to run this game...

G31wg.png

At least I was able to get the OST, sounds pretty good but it's annoying I can't play this!

Advertisement