Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui MP7 AEP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

Yes and I'm very interested in this:

euros.jpg

Is it just cash you want because i have a gas colt25 and the non airsoft stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

brugmand wrote: »
    Is it just cash you want because i have a gas colt25 and the non airsoft stuff

Out of curiosity, what non Airsoft item(s) are you offering please?

Also, what happened to your Bravo RDW/PDW? :)

Hi how are you,the non airsoft things are an mp3 player and a 4x4 ford fj cruiser rc car,

Hi how are you,the non airsoft things are an mp3 player and a 4x4 ford fj cruiser rc car,

No thank you and how about your Bravo RDW/PDW?

Oh me and Eirekeilthy are trading but if it does not work out i will keep you posted

• Advertisement

Oh me and Eirekeilthy are trading but if it does not work out i will keep you posted

Fair enough and thank you for the interest :)

By the way good look with sale

Hi me and eirekeilthy were not able to go through with it, so it is up if you want to trade :) just a thought were on the mp7 goes the battery?

Hi me and eirekeilthy were not able to go through with it, so it is up if you want to trade :) just a thought were on the mp7 goes the battery?

The internal battery goes inside the front, just behind the flash hider and the external adapter runs a cable from the same space, to a PEQ box or similar external option

Also, can you please be specific about what you are offering to trade and post pics of the Bravo RDW/PDW? :)

Hi i am offering my bravo rdw kac aeg, come with three mags and a barrel extension , the gun is made out of steel and aluminium with a rubber plate at the end of the stock , and i will try to get pics

• Advertisement

Just a though could you post to Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

Doubt you would be interested but i have this G36 here if your interested

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056893704

Hi i am offering my bravo rdw kac aeg, come with three mags and a barrel extension , the gun is made out of steel and aluminium with a rubber plate at the end of the stock , and i will try to get pics
    Just a though could you post to Cork?

What is the muzzle energy / power of this AEG and do you have some pics yet + are you offering just a swap or with cash on top please?

Also, if a deal is agreed, I could post and will see how it goes, as you have offered to swap this AEG with others:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056889391&page=2

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056890357&page=2

So who are you actually trading with???
    Doubt you would be interested but i have this G36 here if your interested

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056893704

If it's a TM, I maybe interested :)

The fps is 300 (when i got it)but i am not to sure about cash

The fps is 300 (when i got it)but i am not to sure about cash

I'd suggest you take this AEG to an Airsoft site or shop for chrono, to be sure of the actual muzzle energy / power, before offering it for trade / sale to anyone and if you are not offering a cash adjustment my way, that would be highway robbery :rolleyes:

I will try get fps as soon a i am in Cork city, but if the bravo on its own is not good enough i am willing to put in the colt 25 and a swiss arms laser to make the trade sweeter:)by the way my gun does not have the original gearbox

its a H&K licensed umarex g36cv mate

I will try get fps as soon a i am in Cork city, but if the bravo on its own is not good enough i am willing to put in the colt 25 and a swiss arms laser to make the trade sweeter:)by the way my gun does not have the original gearbox

I'm not interested in any other items, just the RDW/PDW + cash my way and please post the muzzle energy / power as soon as possible, if you wish to go ahead with this trade?
    its a H&K licensed umarex g36cv mate

To be honest, I'm only after the following:

VFC HK416
    VFC KAC PDW (deluxe version preferred)
    Magpul Masada

If yours was a TM G36c, we could talk

Thank you for the interest and GLWT :)

I'm not interested in any other items, just the RDW/PDW + cash my way and please post the muzzle energy / power as soon as possible, if you wish to go ahead with this trade?

To be honest, I'm only after the following:

VFC HK416
    Magpul Masada

If yours was a TM G36c, we could talk

Thank you for the interest and GLWT :)

glws mate :)

I am not to sure about cash because i am scint but i can see,about the fps i would say it is under the limit but i will get it checked in Cork.Do you want me to give more info on the rdw?:)

• Advertisement

I am not to sure about cash because i am scint but i can see,about the fps i would say it is under the limit but i will get it checked in Cork.Do you want me to give more info on the rdw?:)

Sure and tell me about the gearbox please? :)

Well the original cracked so i got a new gearbox engine and battery, the gun is 100%. the gun includes extra selector, swiss arms laser, barrel extension and a front grip,by the way might get some money in the weekend :)

The internal battery goes inside the front, just behind the flash hider and the external adapter runs a cable from the same space, to a PEQ box or similar external option

Also, can you please be specific about what you are offering to trade and post pics of the Bravo RDW/PDW? :)

Hi just wondering if you could explain in detail what some of that means because i don't now much about airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

He had a change of mind to gas :O

I remembered i don't think i could give cash even if i got some because i need to pay my drum teacher,

The asking price is €350 euros :)

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

Classic Army B&T or similar MP5, with a fixed stock and rear wired preferred
    VFC HK416
    Magpul Masada

1 x VFC PEQ Box, with Custom 7.2v 1200mAh NiMH Battery, wired to Deans with a Tamiya adapter included

This package is excellent value :)

• Advertisement

Classic Army B&T or similar MP5, with a fixed stock and rear wired preferred
    VFC HK416
    Magpul Masada

Looking for the above trades and here are details of what is included in this package deal:

Tokyo Marui MP7 AEP (FPS is between 255 and 265 using 0.20g BB's) in excellent condition, with the original box and all contents from new +

1 x Black Neoprene Carry Case
    1 x New Nine Ball Battery Adapter (for external batteries)
    1 x Full / Unused Box of Mag Mid-Caps (6 x 100 BB Mags)
    1 x Set of Spare Gearbox Parts (most internals + compatible hop unit and gearbox shell + any other suitable parts that turn up)
    1 x VFC PEQ Box, with Custom 7.2v 1200mAh NiMH Battery, wired to Deans with a Tamiya adapter included

Will split this package, if someone want's the TM MP7 AEP on it's own and would require serious interest first :)

Advertisement